(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Little_MessPM escribió:
"
Could I use Biscos Amulet with this build or is the Carnage Heart absolutely necessary? It gives some REALLY good stats but I love me some Biscos...

Well.. in that case(wo carnage) u will lose high lvl INT gems, but u can use em low leveled, i guess u want to run t10-11 with biscos? It will be enough for dat i guess, but no more.

I see thanks. I'm still pretty new, is using Biscos above t10/11 not really a common thing that people do (including other builds)? I'm torn between doing this build or a wanderfinder.
Editado por útlima vez por Seananigans_ en 16 ago. 2017 13:07:57
"
ebeninami escribió:
somebody check my items please.. something is wrong, my dmg is not even nearly as the guide maker.

and it cant be just because of the glove or something

the bleed dmg per sec. is betweeen 570 -1076 thats kinda low.

when i switch helmet to a rare helmet and the dreamfeathers to rare 1 hand swords with high phys.

my bleed becomes alot higher than that, not only bleed dmg, my overall phys dmg is like 3k more at tooltip.

the build is not weak, but somehow im missing a part or two?

As little Messa said, also you have crimson dance, and yet you dont have all the bleed nodes filled out, i was very tempted to go with the going for the jewel sockets first to get that extra hp, however if you follow the passive tree as per page one, everything will be fine.
make sure to grab Ambidexterity as this is a fantastic node.

I was worried due to my 4.8k hp but i have yet come across any issue doing t12's (going through my atlas for completion).

Move your aura gems to your alpha's so you beneift from them. Grab a lion's roar and rumi's (you only need 1 HP flask, even then i hardly ever use mine).
Can some1 take look at my character? my bleed dmg seems low. Thanks. and unbuffed tooltip is only 2274
Editado por útlima vez por Koreuz en 16 ago. 2017 14:27:31
"
Koreuz escribió:
Can some1 take look at my character? my bleed dmg seems low. Thanks. and unbuffed tooltip is only 2274

Look for updated tree on 1st page
Hey, I am about to try this build. I am not quite sure. When I start a char I want to make it right and be effective. can I run end game maps with this build? I am atm having a bv zerk.
Aaand could u please tell me your gear now. I have about 100 chaos and I wanna know if its enough to make this build possible. :)

cheers
Editado por útlima vez por BatesIronE en 16 ago. 2017 15:30:29
"
BatesIronE escribió:
Hey, I am about to try this build. I am not quite sure. When I start a char I want to make it right and be effective. can I run end game maps with this build? I am atm having a bv zerk.
Aaand could u please tell me your gear now. I have about 100 chaos and I wanna know if its enough to make this build possible. :)

cheers

Yo buddy do even read first page? :D
yea bro, i did :D.
But in your vids I saw you using other wsords than dreamfeather. I am kinda confused because of ppl and builds saying that they deal 30k dps and stuff.. I am obviously a newbie, so be patient :D

cheers
"
BatesIronE escribió:
yea bro, i did :D.
But in your vids I saw you using other wsords than dreamfeather. I am kinda confused because of ppl and builds saying that they deal 30k dps and stuff.. I am obviously a newbie, so be patient :D

cheers

Lol this is skin transfer :D
hi there

just started your build and reached lvl28 to equip dual Lakishu blade and Bladeflurry and dis iz awesome

question is i have a Mightflay and think that main hand Mightflay and left hand Lakishu might be better than Dual Lakishu?

"
damdamooh escribió:
hi there

just started your build and reached lvl28 to equip dual Lakishu blade and Bladeflurry and dis iz awesome

question is i have a Mightflay and think that main hand Mightflay and left hand Lakishu might be better than Dual Lakishu?

Its up to you :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional