[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Deboun escribió:
Hi, don't know if it's answered but I can't find it.
which ascendancy do I have to pick first?
Thanks. Currently leveling @30ish ;D

Sorry for my english.

Raider.

@zabosnu Is it possible that you set your Profile to Public?
So we can see your Character items, jewels, links and and and.
I think i do something wrong.. I have Problems with Strength, Mana and more.
i can only cast 2 times Whirling Blades and need then a manaflask..
I feel like the build is progressing nicely - I took some chances on exalting some gear (rings / gloves / chest) that didnt turn out great, so I already know that there are some weird stats on some of my gear.

Aside from a better weapon, can anyone make any suggestions on where I should go next?

The next 5 levels will be the elemental node at the bottom and then everything after that will be life.

I should get to around 5k hp by the time i hit 90. I dont die that often now, I just spam my flasks when I get into anything scary, seems to be fine even with abysus.

What kind of DPS weapon do you need to surpass ToA?

My path of building has me at 7 mil - i dont feel like shaper is doable at the moment, but I could be wrong.
Editado por útlima vez por JSquiggle en 28 ago. 2017 15:16:05
"
YourPain escribió:
"
Deboun escribió:
Hi, don't know if it's answered but I can't find it.
which ascendancy do I have to pick first?
Thanks. Currently leveling @30ish ;D

Sorry for my english.

Raider.

@zabosnu Is it possible that you set your Profile to Public?
So we can see your Character items, jewels, links and and and.
I think i do something wrong.. I have Problems with Strength, Mana and more.
i can only cast 2 times Whirling Blades and need then a manaflask..

Remove/unlink Increased AoE Support from ur Herald of Ash setup (this support increase mana reservation from 25% to 35% in this case), swap Eye of Chayula (u dont need another stun protection with Kaom's Roots) with any amulet with str and flat phys/acc/crits/life, ur rings also suck ballz
You dont need faster casting on whirling blades - its upping your mana cost for no reason.

Also, you dont need to level whirling blades, if you're having an issue with it. Keep it level 1, or you can run blood magic in it.
"
oxzer escribió:

Remove/unlink Increased AoE Support from ur Herald of Ash setup (this support increase mana reservation from 25% to 35% in this case), swap Eye of Chayula (u dont need another stun protection with Kaom's Roots) with any amulet with str and flat phys/acc/crits/life, ur rings also suck ballz

ty, but the rest is levelinggear.

"
JSquiggle escribió:
You dont need faster casting on whirling blades - its upping your mana cost for no reason.

Also, you dont need to level whirling blades, if you're having an issue with it. Keep it level 1, or you can run blood magic in it.

Faster Casting was only for leveling this have no effect. i swapped with conc this didn't effected too.

Levels on whirling blades don't raise the mana cost :( But thanks for your feedback.
Been playing this for a few days now, really enjoying it. But I am confused about a few things.

Why do you have frost bomb? When do you use it?
For doing Uber Lab, are you using Abyssus or not?
How should I get full capped res with Abyssus, when taking Abyssus I land at around 50% on all.

Do you swap to Jaws of Agony setup on all the bosses?
Is the gem setup the same with Jaws of Agony or are you using trap gems then? Wich ones if so?

Any other tips for Uberlab? Only issue i've had since starting, at lvl 86 now.

This is what I got right now: https://pastebin.com/NG4VAWjg

Also could you please link a poe.trade to a good claw search and what dps to go for? I got quite some currency atm but not sure what to get and what is better.

Thank you for an incredibly fun build :)
Editado por útlima vez por SkugganHD en 28 ago. 2017 18:33:21
Nice build! Currently leveling to try this build out. What confuses me is your curse setup. In the text you say you use curse but I cant see any curse setup in the gear. Mind shining some light on that?
Also I'm wondering about %elemental dmg on rings, shouldnt that be good?
ALso, should I only look for Pdps on my rare claw or is the total dps (edps+pdps) I should go for as high as possible?
Thanks!
"
hAxberg escribió:
Nice build! Currently leveling to try this build out. What confuses me is your curse setup. In the text you say you use curse but I cant see any curse setup in the gear. Mind shining some light on that?
Also I'm wondering about %elemental dmg on rings, shouldnt that be good?
ALso, should I only look for Pdps on my rare claw or is the total dps (edps+pdps) I should go for as high as possible?
Thanks!

As seen in the build guide, he is using Orb of Storms + Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness (3 link in claw) as his curse set-up.

As seen in the PoB link, the ideal steel rings would have elemental damage with attacks on them as well.

For best DPS, aim to get the highest possible Physical DPS on your claw.
Thanks for answer YourPain :D
Another noob question, to cut the tree as it is in the guide in the lvl 91 tree, I have to restart it or is there any other way?

Sorry for my english.

Please help. I got a claw which Path of building shows its 18% more DPS but tooltip dps is actually lower than touch of anguish.

Can anyone advise which is a better main hand weapon?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional