[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

Hello everybody.

I have an Oro 6l (4red 1blue 1green) with: flicker - chance to ignit - melee splash - elemental dmg - multistrick and ruthless. I also have fire penetration and add fire dmg available.
Compared to the proposed build, I lost immolate, is it really a good gem or is it replaced?
What would you do ?

Thank you.

(Google translate ^^)
I'm curious How champion compares to Slayer. Also, fun thought. Has anyone tried to do a 6L chest w/ flicker and a ngamahu's axe w/ molten strike w/ either ascendancy? Would be curious to see how the damage / potential hp pool difference would be.

Ok so my lazy ass went back and read through the ascendancies. If dps is not a problem for either choice, having the bleed/stun immunity, more leech (Over leech +1), Shittier Melee Splash (but still gets the job 100% done) while you can just put in the fortify gem into the link set up for perma fortify, I'm failing to see why people are still rolling with Champion.

I don't mean to bring any hate. I'm honestly curious if I missed something in that analysis.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 21 ago. 2017 20:06:58
"
roguegoha escribió:
Playing this build. really fun, but made some changes, like get rid of Elemental overload and using Slayer Ascendancy. Gear under spoiler. Tree you can see in char Breachflux.
Spoiler

just curious as to what in the absolute fuck is this build? The tree..... why drop VP w/ slayer...idk. I'm lost.
Editado por útlima vez por Vashseden en 21 ago. 2017 20:09:32
"
Vashseden escribió:

just curious as to what in the absolute fuck is this build? The tree..... why drop VP w/ slayer...idk. I'm lost.

Doesn't VP make endless hunger irrelevant?
What am i missing with this?
Immortal call uses endurance charges, but i can't see anywhere to get them
"
Tamagami escribió:
What am i missing with this?
Immortal call uses endurance charges, but i can't see anywhere to get them

endurance charges increase only the duration the

to initiate the buff at first you dont need endurance charges
"
zankioh escribió:
How would this build be on hardcore? Do you think it would be crazy to play flicker on HC?

Im currently playing this in Hardcore and im SHREKING everything. You can check my char MrSkie for my tree/gear. :P

Is this good for Oro Flicker? I crafted it by chance, not for Oro... but I'm trying to figure out what build it is best for and then whether or not i'd like to play that build.
Editado por útlima vez por Drakaian en 23 ago. 2017 10:11:29
Where should we allocate our ascendancy points first?
Just wanna drop by shortly, havin a blast with oro's champion, Level 95 atm and shaper is down with flicker ( not deathless )

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional