[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

how do you all get mana?

i didnt see it so far. flickering around and spamming manapots

6l tabula lvling at 47 right now
"
Blutspakt escribió:
how do you all get mana?

i didnt see it so far. flickering around and spamming manapots

6l tabula lvling at 47 right now
You are 6-linked at level 47. you can't afford it mana-wise. Switch out 2 support gems in tabula for Ancestral Warchief(helpful with bosses) and Frenzy(helpful to replenish frenzy charges).

I pretty much sustained the 4l flicker during leveling with mana leech from tree and poacher's mark, which gives mana on hit against cursed enemies.
Kaom's heart is a good armour for this build?

Now i'm playing as RF zerker and i would like to do a farm build and use kaom to save some money
"
gokudin escribió:
Kaom's heart is a good armour for this build?

Now i'm playing as RF zerker and i would like to do a farm build and use kaom to save some money

no its absolute garbage for this build.
just read the first post for gods sake
Hi not sure if it's been asked already (looked for it but didn't see it if it was), but what levels should each gem be levelled to? As a relatively new player, I understand that some gems such as Cast When Damage Taken should not be levelled too high as you want to keep the damage threshold low enough so it procs as often as possible? If so, would it be possible for you to add to the guide the suggested levels of each gem (or at least those that shouldn't be capped)? Thanks a lot!
Generally all the gems are to be capped except for the CWDT and IC gems. Those you gotta keep low level so they play nicely with each other. However, you can level them up together as you get more life to make immortal call proc less frequently.
I'm still wondering how I'll be able to be able to do endgame content when a tier 8 boss can 1-shot me while I have 5.2K hp while I have capped resists and 16000 armour at the moment she 1-shots me.
I really like Oro Flicker. Played a Oro Witch in Legacy with ES and just wreaked the ATLAS. However, struggling a bit to level my Duelist Champion with Oro. I'm currently level 83 and damage doesn't seem to be an issue. Its the random dying. Really I'll find be fine and then bam!, Dead before I can react. I'm at 5023 life, which is not great but not low. My resists are about maxed. I'm showing 202,604 DPS in PoB with following selected in the configuration tab. Frenzy charges, being ignited, enemy being ignited and flasks turned on.
Here is my pastbin - https://pastebin.com/RP55aX4i

I cannot afford the Xoths Blood and I'm using Eye of Innocence and Mokous ring for ignite damage, I'm also using Gangs momentum boots, I have Koams boots but can't balance my resists with my current gear when I wear them. That 40 intelligence is problem to get on gear with decent accuracy.

Mana seems to be an issue with bosses with anger aura as well. So folks, any ideas on how to make this better? I'm pretty broke currency wise due to extreme crafting in Legacy to get better ES gear that is now dead.

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQDAQUtBbUHdQzyD6sUTRR1Fr8YkRjbIVUhYCKvIuoj9iSLJpUqOCyFLlMwfDIBN9Q4UzpSPs9AoESeR35KfU2SUEJRR1M1U7tUR1VLVvpaGl4TXzlhUmHiYetirGVNZ6Br1GyMbyd07XTxdud313h6elN673vUfyuElITFhNmE74Zgh2qHdolxivCMNo19jbmNv49gmmqbJpstm7WdqqXLpr6pJ6mUqs2wq7F8shm0xbyfvTa95r6nwKbC7MM6w-bEgs9602_UI9rB3D3jn-jW6xTsXO0_7078S_1u?accountName=Kirbyman&characterName=Kirbyman
Editado por útlima vez por Kirbyman en 14 ago. 2017 14:05:46
Yeah i am still having issues of getting one shotted randomly, 5.6k health pool as a slayer with the life steal and vaal pact. I even switched to arctic armor and took out anger. Followed the tree.

Is this lastest version of build? https://pastebin.com/3UTJ68nb
Acrobatics works with Kaoms roots?
Editado por útlima vez por iontly en 14 ago. 2017 16:29:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional