[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

This build sounds great, with the changes to the small nodes in the Slayer Ascendancy, it should be a significant boost in damage.

I get that BoR is really cheap and gets you going into maps smoothly, but, would be better for endgame to use a 6L Elder Armour with Life and Main? And use an Abyssus, Devotos or a really good Rare helmet, even a Kaoms Roots for freeze inmunity once you have everything else covered?

Have you done any calculations on the following?
Change back fortify to whirling blades.
Add brutality to BoR.
Change hatred for Pride.
Change herald of ash for arctic armour (or something else)
"
gpkmbj escribió:
This build sounds great, with the changes to the small nodes in the Slayer Ascendancy, it should be a significant boost in damage.

I get that BoR is really cheap and gets you going into maps smoothly, but, would be better for endgame to use a 6L Elder Armour with Life and Main? And use an Abyssus, Devotos or a really good Rare helmet, even a Kaoms Roots for freeze inmunity once you have everything else covered?

These are all possibly, the guide's main goal is to be as budget friendly as possible while still being able to do all content. There is a section about "should I replace my BoR with a good 6 link" so check that out, but when it comes down to it, that's just my recommendations based on what me and other players have tested. It's never a bad idea to try different things with guides.

"
Apekatt42 escribió:

Have you done any calculations on the following?
Change back fortify to whirling blades.
Add brutality to BoR.
Change hatred for Pride.
Change herald of ash for arctic armour (or something else)

I did make a change a few days ago to recommend using Blood and Sand and Herald of Purity instead of Hatred.

I checked out some of these. If we do like you said and use Brutality instead of Fortify and run Pride, War Banner, Blood and Sand, Herald of Purity. We only have 5% mana unreserved, my Path of Building is showing 1,528,000 DPS.

Using Blood and Sand, War Banner, Pride show 1,392,000 and leave us with 30% unreserved mana so we can spam Whirling Blades.

Definitely all viable, and probably scales better with Impale since it's 100% physical damage. Also frees up a flask slot, since we no longer need Atziri's Promise. We'd also be completely immune from Reflect, since we deal no ele dmg and have Headsman for phys immunity.

After thinking about it for a few minutes... This seems like the way to go.

When I get some time, I will add these recommendations in and give you the credit for suggesting going full phys with Brutality.

Having tons of fun with this build! Used it a bit in Synthesis but with all the changes to melee I'd figured I would give it another go.

Felt like I needed more damage so I swapped in Brutality and Impale on Blade Flurry and moved Fortify to Whirling Blades as suggested above and grabbed a Mark of the Elder.

Cleared Shaper+guardians last night with zero issues and the dps is insane.

I've also messed around with swapping in cyclone with Blade Flurry. Cyclone seems to be faster for mapping and then Blade Flurry for Legion Rares/Bosses. So another viable option for people to use!
I am tring with b&s + f&s (reposition protection) removing maim supp and adding fortify to bf.
hop instead of hatred.

i don't know if it can be a possibility to use 4 point to go for bloodletting (increased by fortify too) and replacing herald of fire with war banner (that should influence bleed damage too and other phydmg too).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gasp10/characters?characterName=LithanDueller
IGN: Dekron
Editado por útlima vez por gasp10 en 29 jun. 2019 9:03:17
"
L2theBR escribió:
Having tons of fun with this build! Used it a bit in Synthesis but with all the changes to melee I'd figured I would give it another go.

Felt like I needed more damage so I swapped in Brutality and Impale on Blade Flurry and moved Fortify to Whirling Blades as suggested above and grabbed a Mark of the Elder.

Cleared Shaper+guardians last night with zero issues and the dps is insane.

I've also messed around with swapping in cyclone with Blade Flurry. Cyclone seems to be faster for mapping and then Blade Flurry for Legion Rares/Bosses. So another viable option for people to use!

Amazing! Thanks for sharing this! Especially the Cyclone gem swap!

"
gasp10 escribió:
I am tring with b&s + f&s (reposition protection) removing maim supp and adding fortify to bf.
hop instead of hatred.

i don't know if it can be a possibility to use 4 point to go for bloodletting (increased by fortify too) and replacing herald of fire with war banner (that should influence bleed damage too and other phydmg too).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gasp10/characters?characterName=LithanDueller

Bloodletting is a really interesting option, that 5% damage reduction and 40% dmg is very tempting. It will be very hard to fit considering what else we would have to give up on the tree, so I think the best way to do this would be to get INT on gear and use 2 of the points we save from the +30 nodes to get there. This basically makes it where we only give up one of those 5% life nodes to get it. I'm going to add this to the endgame tree suggestions, so look for your name at the bottom on the credits section :)

I also have updated a few gem suggestions thanks to what Apekatt42 suggested. This build is now a pure phys, so the Impale effect will give much more dps and no more worries about Ele reflect!

What about using dread banner instead of war banner?
Then we can also get the watchers eye for it if we want (Think I read on reddit that the breakpoint för the +2 impale is ~70% change to impale)
Guess it's time for me to get back to this build but I feel like we should give up on RT since accuracy is so easy to reach 100%
Sorry sir kinda noob here I just want to ask what armor should i use?you didnt give any armor on your build thanks
"
ilovekitin9109 escribió:
Sorry sir kinda noob here I just want to ask what armor should i use?you didnt give any armor on your build thanks

the helmet bringer of rain doesnt let u equip body armor
ingame: _vio_

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional