[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Yes please, i would love to see your entire tree
please reupp the tree somewhere else poeplanner is down
I attached screen shots of the skill tree progress and put those up under the corresponding spoilers Last night around 5 or 6pm. Can someone please confirm that it's working? Cause I definitely see it on my end when I view the post.

"
Desperation escribió:

Gr8 work, ty for bild,how do u think about endgame content? should we switch to armor or stick to Bor?How we scale bleed with chance to bleed?Why Bleed?Dmg against bleeding targets?Options for Voidring?Did you tested it with brutallity/efficacy

The build was originally made with Brutality in mind, but the ele damage and scaling was just too much to sacrifice, and that was before Melee Phys at Full Life was buffed to Dmg at Full Life. The bleed portion this build isn't something I focus on or even care about, mainly because bleed is really bad right now. I don't think I'd bother with Voidheart, you get no resist/life, it has a terribly low 1-4 added phys and there's just not enough investment into Poison to make it worthwhile. A rare ring with life-resis-good added phys rolls will have a much larger impact.

BoR is only great because it gives us a 6 link for very cheap (The low level blind acting as a 7th link is nice too)

With a good rare helmet and a 6 link Belly of the Beast you would get the same damage but with a lot more life and easier to cap resist.

It just comes down how much you want to invest in the build. If you want to use it to get to red maps, farm them and spend 10-20 exalt buying a 6l Belly, well rolled Jewels, Steel Rings & Spiked Gloves with T1 added Phys rolls you can push this well over 500k DPS with 7k life.
Stupid thing double posted...
Editado por útlima vez por TheNotoriousPIG en 5 ago. 2017 13:02:33
Yeah, we see screenshots.... but not the entire tree...And poeplanner os down
Editado por útlima vez por Kennobi1975 en 5 ago. 2017 16:16:46
"
Yeah, we see screenshots.... but not the entire tree...And poeplanner os down

Gotcha, I had the image of the tree at 104 points up, I just added a screen shot of the tree at 120 pts. We should be good now =D
Hi do you really think that Oak is better than +2 points from Bandits (kill all) ?
"
Garfunkel escribió:
Hi do you really think that Oak is better than +2 points from Bandits (kill all) ?

Actually, that's a good point. I played with PoB a bit and the +2 could actually be used to get us an extra Jewel slot (for a total of 7 instead of 6) if we push to level 99.

It comes down to how much you want to invest into the build and how far you want to level. I'm going to edit that in.

If you just want the build as a league starter to fund other builds, then I think Oak is most efficient (free stats)

If you want to push for level 100 and min/max, then 2 points gets you an extra Jewel that extremely out-scales Oak, but may cost you anywhere from a chunk of Chaos to multiple Exalts.

I think that it is better to use 1 point and connect the tree from above (above Resolute Technique). You save some points that way. Also you take 2 nodes for 4% life each under Thick Skin when I think it is better take Juggernaut passive and gain more life and %armour. Look at this tree plz:
Spoiler

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQEACRQAAH25HRXsmSu9gcqQhNlHfr02ZU2-p2BBY3AR1VeXQzHawXTtBS1670CgXhPvTmFShmA6Ug48FHH46-oY9zJ82Xasz36tjbyfGJFM_04qW68NjYd2Sn38xbcXXPlkWjiWkAqTqFdUwBp4DSFgwYuBQTXvOu2KsyPTbyeaam87tfI1kti9bbSoB2eA2WGFUptqi08oKpd55FFQR-8OFCBfP3JsbEYyCf6PTeOmVzrh_goxnvJF891oZS5T02-3PoPMPC2DX_NvSdUJu_xLFE3GrsT2r6cczitQDc3-VO4Oo4oj9k2ScqnEFdl8ggeygIa0pTUMcDu29WGFpyefAAAAAAA=
"
Garfunkel escribió:
I think that it is better to use 1 point and connect the tree from above (above Resolute Technique). You save some points that way. Also you take 2 nodes for 4% life each under Thick Skin when I think it is better take Juggernaut passive and gain more life and %armour. Look at this tree plz:
Spoiler

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQEACRQAAH25HRXsmSu9gcqQhNlHfr02ZU2-p2BBY3AR1VeXQzHawXTtBS1670CgXhPvTmFShmA6Ug48FHH46-oY9zJ82Xasz36tjbyfGJFM_04qW68NjYd2Sn38xbcXXPlkWjiWkAqTqFdUwBp4DSFgwYuBQTXvOu2KsyPTbyeaam87tfI1kti9bbSoB2eA2WGFUptqi08oKpd55FFQR-8OFCBfP3JsbEYyCf6PTeOmVzrh_goxnvJF891oZS5T02-3PoPMPC2DX_NvSdUJu_xLFE3GrsT2r6cczitQDc3-VO4Oo4oj9k2ScqnEFdl8ggeygIa0pTUMcDu29WGFpyefAAAAAAA=

Ah, that's a really good catch! Travelling to Scion life wheel from RT saves us 3 points. I don't know how I missed Juggernaut notable when I was looking for where to put those super late points. I'll get some skill trees updated and much thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional