[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

Is there a point when you switch over from axes -> claws?

Following your guide and seeing which ascendancy nodes you take I'm a little confused. The nodes seem to be for 2H weapons, but your endgame items are claws?
"
baboose escribió:

Following your guide and seeing which ascendancy nodes you take I'm a little confused. The nodes seem to be for 2H weapons, but your endgame items are claws?

Switch over to claws as soon as you can get at least one good enough claw to use Blade Flurry. Or, by the time you're a high enough level to use Bloodseeker.

The little ascendency nodes don't matter, the big ones benefit the use of claws a ton since they synergize with leech so well with the leech that claws offer.

Kinda puts the sad state of two-handed weapons into perspective... An ascendancy with small nodes to buff two-handers still works better with one handed weapons!
"
TheNotoriousPIG escribió:
"
baboose escribió:

Switch over to claws as soon as you can get at least one good enough claw to use Blade Flurry. Or, by the time you're a high enough level to use Bloodseeker.

The little ascendency nodes don't matter, the big ones benefit the use of claws a ton since they synergize with leech so well with the leech that claws offer.

Kinda puts the sad state of two-handed weapons into perspective... An ascendancy with small nodes to buff two-handers still works better with one handed weapons!

Awesome, understood. Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por baboose en 21 dic. 2018 19:22:46
Can you update your shaper PoB link? It doesn't work with the current version.

Thank you!
This is not Creation. This is perversion.
I feel this build is getting behind MS builds as I can't see how updgrade it any further..
"
ratowar escribió:
I feel this build is getting behind MS builds as I can't see how updgrade it any further..

Yea, that is how this build works. #1 priority is meant as a budget option for new players or as a league starter just to fill out your atlas, never hitting a wall while trying to progress.

Our build being RT and using Bloodseeker will limit our DPS even with lots of investment. The good part is with minimal investment we can easily get 400k shaper dps as well as being tanky, but the downside is that we won't see more than 500k shaper dps even with a good offhand claw and good jewelry/jewels. Still plenty for all content, but if you wanted over a mil dps there are plenty of crit BF or MS builds out there to follow that show you how to spend those multiple exalts to get that type of damage.

This build is for people that only can/want to play for a few hours a week or like to experience many different builds because they get bored with the same build after lvl 90 or so.

"
Kamiliontti escribió:
Can you update your shaper PoB link? It doesn't work with the current version.

Thank you!

Got it updated with new Bringer of Rain, since it's so good the new shaper viable version won't need a 6 link Belly, just invest all into jewelry, jewels and a nice fat claw!
still getting one-shoted by syndicate members.. can't kill them fast enough on tier 12+.

TheNotoriousPIG Thank you so much for the amazing guide.
"
ratowar escribió:
still getting one-shoted by syndicate members.. can't kill them fast enough on tier 12+.

Yep, that seems to be a theme. There is a thread on reddit about it seemingly every other day about people were complaining about not only getting 1-shotted, but off screen 1-shotted at that... by the adds! Not even the Syndicate members! So yea, it's over tuned.

Oh look, this was one from earlier today :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/adj1fp/discussion_i_dont_think_the_its_the_syndicate/

"
Baleful_PoE escribió:
TheNotoriousPIG Thank you so much for the amazing guide.

Glad I could help! If you like melee and being tanky and wanna try something different, my 3rd char this league was a Impale Champion Summoner, using Zombies and Skellies! This has been one of my fav builds ever and will def be my league starter for next league!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2285951

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional