[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

I went with Slayer on HSC and it's doing very well in T13-15 maps. Slayer's culling strike, onslaught, and 50% reduced reflect, bleed immunity, and insane leech makes this very fun and safe to play. Cheap to start out and gets even better if you sink currency into it. Thank you for the written guide.

Gear:

If i don't like self casting enduring cry ( feels clunky and unsafe in some situations) is it better to run immortal call CWDT or just put enduring cry on CWDT ??
"
DeadlyDivine escribió:
http://poecraft.com/gemplanner#v11.2o1W38.1O0e=A.01=d2Q=F.=X1e2L1g1K1d.0P1L1T1y

this link is not working.

The site seems to not show up properly, I have listed the links manually for now.
Also check out the Leveling Gems section as the Gem Setup section features the ideal final gem constellation and is not achievable from the start.
"
SteveGash escribió:
Loving the build so far, I have a question though:

I'm thinking of replacing my rare armour with a belly. If I do I gain 420 life, 570 evasion and lose 1000 armour and 5% phy damage reduction.

Is this worth it? Thanks

I would only ever choose a rare chest over belly if it was an Astral Plate with some 100-120 flat life and another form of mitigation on it like from the Essence of Horror. You won't notice the loss of phys reduction too much as you are using both a Granite and a Basalt Flask.
"
ZacharyWeekend escribió:
If i don't like self casting enduring cry ( feels clunky and unsafe in some situations) is it better to run immortal call CWDT or just put enduring cry on CWDT ??

Enduring Cry has a fairly large radius allowing for it to be used before engaging packs, making it quite safe. Enduring Cry is not compatible with CWDT. If you really don't feel like casting it manually you now have a free gem slot to use whatever you like in. Here are some examples of what you could use in your CWDT setup in addition to Enfeeble: Immortal Call, Molten Shell, Vortex, Arctic Breath, Phase Run or any golem gem.
"
polar2222 escribió:
I went with Slayer on HSC and it's doing very well in T13-15 maps. Slayer's culling strike, onslaught, and 50% reduced reflect, bleed immunity, and insane leech makes this very fun and safe to play. Cheap to start out and gets even better if you sink currency into it. Thank you for the written guide.

Gear:

Glad you liked it.
How do you deal with physical damage reflect maps? I almost instantly kill myself if I sunder into a group of mobs.
"
BigBankHank escribió:
How do you deal with physical damage reflect maps? I almost instantly kill myself if I sunder into a group of mobs.

Yugul, block, dodge, armour, leech, flasks, endurance charges
"
BigBankHank escribió:

You don't deal with them. Not worth the hassle and basically impossible.
Editado por útlima vez por ruggedo en 18 ago. 2017 10:44:27
"
ruggedo escribió:
"
BigBankHank escribió:

You don't deal with them. Not worth the hassle and basically impossible.

It's not really impossible. I have 200 life regen, with .8% life leech from physical attacks and 1.6% life leech from any attack. When I'm not getting hit, standing in my H/O, I can spam sunder nonstop and my regen will support it 100% (44mana per use and I'm currently using Blood Magic talent for all skills since I didn't want to put BM on Sunder and loose 30k DPS). I have ran multiple maps with 20% phys reflect on top of 20-30% elemental reflect and have been able to stay alive no problem. But I am also running a Daresso's Defiance instead of the chest they listed here for health.

If you want to see my build with armor, just check out my profile page.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional