[3.4] HC RT Sunder Gladiator League Starter Build Guide

"
hi dude just wondering what Pantheon is best for sundar i could not find it in the guide

It's right below Ascendancy.
Hey,

Im new player and im gonna try this build, what skills are the best for leveling and end game please?
"
Zaliha escribió:
Hey,

Im new player and im gonna try this build, what skills are the best for leveling and end game please?

There is a leveling section that tells you the imo best way to level, gems included.
Has anyone been able to kill guardians, Uber, or Shaper with this build yet on HSC? Wondering if the DPS can scale enough for endgame or I need to switch to crit.
Why do people run Enduring Cry in this build?

I don't get it. It only gets you 1 endurance charge 99% of the time, doesn't proc the Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy, and generally just takes up a skill/gem slot.

Doesn't seem like running for just the life regen??
"
Harpoontang escribió:

I don't get it. It only gets you 1 endurance charge 99% of the time, doesn't proc the Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy, and generally just takes up a skill/gem slot.

If you Jump into packs with whirling blades, you just get 3 charges instant. (it also boost your Immortal call if you run it)

I like it.

Another 10% reduce phys taken is pretty good.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
Harpoontang escribió:

If you pick up Enduring Cry in act 2 and keep leveling it there is literally no way it only grants "1 endurance charge 99% of the time" as you claim it does. If you use it before engaging a pack you will instantly receive 22% phys reduction on top of all the other mitigation this build has and can easily be kept up as long as there is a single enemy nearby when you press Enduring Cry again. It also makes sure you're topped off for Damage on Full Life, worth using one socket for in my opinion. If you have a better use for the socket please do share!
"
WorstSmitesEU escribió:

If you pick up Enduring Cry in act 2 and keep leveling it there is literally no way it only grants "1 endurance charge 99% of the time" as you claim it does. If you use it before engaging a pack you will instantly receive 22% phys reduction on top of all the other mitigation this build has and can easily be kept up as long as there is a single enemy nearby when you press Enduring Cry again. It also makes sure you're topped off for Damage on Full Life, worth using one socket for in my opinion. If you have a better use for the socket please do share!

I tested it last night and was hitting 3 charges consistently. The gem makes more sense now. Dunno what my issue was not getting 3 before, since literally nothing changed in my testing.

You can relax now.
Editado por útlima vez por Harpoontang en 11 ago. 2017 12:16:12
how come tempestuous sword is used with the righteous passive?
"
austeemo escribió:
how come tempestuous sword is used with the righteous passive?

If by "righteous passive" you mean Resolute Technique then it's because the "Hits can't be evaded" on Tempestuous Steel is a local mod meaning it only applies to swings with the weapon itself making it useless when used in the off-hand slot on a Sunder build. If that's not what you meant then I'm afraid you'll have to elaborate further on what exactly you want to know.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional