[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Is it poss to Flicker with this build?
"
Sunkie escribió:
Erm yeah im thinking the same now as i started to make this build. All ur screenshots have Chaos and cold damage in them and quite a lot. But starforge negates all elemental damage. And so all the "Extra elemental" damage and the Gain extra as elementals is useless.

as i said in the previous few comments, use the gear stat priority section in the guide.

just a tip tho, chaos damage is not an element. that's kinda the point of it being chaos. my screenshots are with a 700 pdps 2h axe, which is where the cold damage (taste of hate) comes from
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What is the most important thing for me to upgrade atm?
I can do all content besides things I need more practice with such as Uber Elder and Shaper.
I think I need to start getting more res on certain pieces to get more damage on others.

Also stuns seem to be a problem but if i put on Brine King pantheon i lose the crit reduction and thats worse imo.

Other than being stun in delves I'm really enjoying your build.

Editado por útlima vez por Juicegamer en 10 oct. 2018 14:57:49
"
Juicegamer escribió:
I can do all content besides things I need more practice with such as Uber Elder and Shaper.
I think I need to start getting more res on certain pieces to get more damage on others.

Also stuns seem to be a problem but if i put on Brine King pantheon i lose the crit reduction and thats worse imo.

life recovery elder belt with life/res would be huge.

use kaoms rooms for stun immunity or just grab the unwavering stance on tree. amulet/steel could use some serious work.

i'd go back to the gear stat priority section of the guide and keep working on it. didn't bother looking at your jewels but im sure those need upgrades too :)
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
Juicegamer escribió:

life recovery elder belt with life/res would be huge.

use kaoms rooms for stun immunity or just grab the unwavering stance on tree. amulet/steel could use some serious work.

i'd go back to the gear stat priority section of the guide and keep working on it. didn't bother looking at your jewels but im sure those need upgrades too :)

Thanks for the tips. I guess I'll work on the belt first because that won't be nearly as expensive for me to upgrade as a ring and amulet.
Hello there!
I`m thinking to replicate your Purple build but in my mind I have two questions which are as follows:
1.Why resolute technique?
2.I dont like playing with vaal pact so what would you suggest me to change it into.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Forgot to mention that imma be using Earthquake with Disfavour.
Editado por útlima vez por QQnewb en 12 oct. 2018 11:55:37
"
QQnewb escribió:
Hello there!
I`m thinking to replicate your Purple build but in my mind I have two questions which are as follows:
1.Why resolute technique?
2.I dont like playing with vaal pact so what would you suggest me to change it into.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Forgot to mention that imma be using Earthquake with Disfavour.[

/quote]

because we aren't crit and we aren't ele damage based. no point in not taking RT.

don't take VP then.

Okay! Thanks for the fast reply.
I would ask you if you can post a link with the passive tree for level 100 char for the Delve because it seems to load me a older tree when I copy/paste it from the main source you provided.
Hi, could you tell me which lvl of CWDT should i aim?
"
Degaldor escribió:
Hi, could you tell me which lvl of CWDT should i aim?

depends on your total HP and how often you want them to proc.

i have like 8k HP, so the 3.6k damage required to proc my cwdt level 21 is like 40% of my hp.

some players prefer super fast proc'ing low level cwdt, some prefer less often. your call

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional