[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
updated rare gear stat priorities section to help out a bit

What's the ideally AS cap? My AS 8.34 atm and I know it's too much just want to know sacrifaceable amount. Thanks for your time..
"
PaganFerre escribió:
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
updated rare gear stat priorities section to help out a bit

What's the ideally AS cap? My AS 8.34 atm and I know it's too much just want to know sacrifaceable amount. Thanks for your time..

i have like 12.1 and i need more
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Well then let's make another 60h str8 session without fuckin' sleep!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Amunkaidon/characters I used this build a few leagues back in a race and a little bit after in standard and it was a beast even on 5 links. It did all the content at the time and should be able to do uber elder if you have a bit better gear and some skill and knowledge of the fight.. when I did the race I only made it up to a kondos for a weapon so everything in the build that I have only ran me about 1.5 maybe 2 ex total. Basically its a great build even on the low end budget. I wouold definitely recommend this build.
So I'm having a bit of an issue getting stunned in my initial mapping. Do I just not have enough life on my gear or am I missing something obvious?
new video guide for 3.3 added to thread
Hey Demi, i'Ve been wondering if The Retch unique belt could work fine with this build ? what do you think ?
"
Jechtz escribió:
Hey Demi, i'Ve been wondering if The Retch unique belt could work fine with this build ? what do you think ?

its meh
Why voidheart?
I believe it is for applying poison. Super fast attacking means it stacks the poison very quickly. That is why he recommends getting a voidheart with the highest chance to apply poison possible.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional