[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
zzang escribió:
Hey Demi I loaded your character into path of building. For some reason it only shows 78311.1 average hit damage with lacerate unlike ur 910k.

I put ticks in: Endurance charges and frenzy charges, Onslaught, Unholy might, leeching = yes, fortify and the effective dps shows only 78k how did you reach 910k in PoB what did i miss? I would appreciate if you could enlighten me.

Here is a pastebin code for your character that i loaded into PoB: https://pastebin.com/rw4b0nQ8

missed quite a few incidental buffs. added a pastebin to the main post.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I recently got an Atziri's Disfavor and I wanted to use your build. I know you said that you just grab the axe nodes on the left, but are there any other differences I should think about for passives or items without the limitations of deal no elemental damage?
Editado por útlima vez por DaAznSon en 10 jul. 2017 3:36:56
Okay, I get that for super high end gear, brutality might not be good, because it also does no chaos dmg.
But Maim will still be the second best suport gem after that as a 5/6th link.

BTW. Brutality is so strong, that you dont lose dps a lot, basically you have the same dps with brutality as a 6th link, without any chaos or elemental dmg then with all flasks and melee dmg on full life!
Editado por útlima vez por nappien en 10 jul. 2017 6:24:43
Which bandit you suggest to take in 3.0?
Oak is total crap in 3.0, we dont need crit from alira... only kraytin for att. speed or 2 points...
dis mah sig.
"
InSaNeOo escribió:
Which bandit you suggest to take in 3.0?
Oak is total crap in 3.0, we dont need crit from alira... only kraytin for att. speed or 2 points...

idk, i dont play the beta. pick one that makes sense.
Having quite easy time clearing up to tier 15 maps, Swapped into weapon elemental dmg, blade flurry, Melee damage on full life, added fire, melee physical & increased critical strikes for minotaur was quite easy fight keeping in mind im wearing abyssys have no instant leech and only 4,5k hp his sweep was still able to 1hit me.

Mark of the doubting knight is good option for budget weapon.
"
alypaa escribió:
Having quite easy time clearing up to tier 15 maps, Swapped into weapon elemental dmg, blade flurry, Melee damage on full life, added fire, melee physical & increased critical strikes for minotaur was quite easy fight keeping in mind im wearing abyssys have no instant leech and only 4,5k hp his sweep was still able to 1hit me.

Mark of the doubting knight is good option for budget weapon.

bro i think you're in the wrong thread, that's not even fucking close to anything this build is talking about. gl hf.
Hey Demi, i finally think i did it. all that's left for me is mapping, really loved this build. Come into 2.6 late and decided to use your build this was the end result.

sitting at 95k tool tip but still loving this build :D i had to change the skill tree abit to get diamond skin for more resist at lvl 83 i can now map with max capped res.

This is the very first time i played POE and had a lvl 80+ char ! thanks once again for the build!

Using the overflowing chalice cause i can't afford sin's rebirth right now sadly HAHA oh and witchfire
Demi, love this build! Wondering where I should spent my currency to help cap this character out. I'm already looking for gloves - Life/str/res, just haven't found a good pair yet. legacy voidheart is minimum 12 ex right now, which I can't afford - I'd have to grind all day for a few days to affordit. Been trying to find Jewels 7% life + 3 damage / attack speed nodes but most are 10+ ex. found 2 under 3 ex so far. Whats most important right now. thanks. Currently hitting about 225k dps

Ill run uberlab for enchantments once I get my end game boots / gloves down. Should I keep the helmet enchantment? rolled it on my first uberlab o . O

"
TheAlmightyJay escribió:
Hey Demi, i finally think i did it. all that's left for me is mapping, really loved this build. Come into 2.6 late and decided to use your build this was the end result.

sitting at 95k tool tip but still loving this build :D i had to change the skill tree abit to get diamond skin for more resist at lvl 83 i can now map with max capped res.

This is the very first time i played POE and had a lvl 80+ char ! thanks once again for the build!

Using the overflowing chalice cause i can't afford sin's rebirth right now sadly HAHA oh and witchfire

nice. my only concern is why the fuck are you using skin of the loyal lol, get a belly of the beast or a good rare chestpiece with life/res. levels do barely anything for melee skills/supports, it's just a massive waste.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional