[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
lightofeast escribió:
@demi

Yea my jewels were bad as i thought i didnt need them. Maybe eq was just bad imo. Its dps was horrible at this gear lvl.

anyway i want to mirror your elder chest soon imo "D

jewels are a hilarious amount of free dps. eq is better for speed mapping/lab imo, not pure single target. i use cyclone or lacerate for that
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thinking i'll follow the template on a SSF char soon.
Afraid how can it manage without core items like starforge, devoto's or lion's roar. The Purest Ethical SSF way obviously

Is sword still the best variable for SSF, since it will be long time before i can get starforge?(rare swords any good compared to rare axes/maces?)

Thought about cyclone vs lacerate, cyclone is a bit more gear dependant if im not mistaken?
Also, i reckon i could just change lacerate to cyclone if im not into one of them, without major gear/tree changes anyway?

Thanks anyway, Keep it up!
Editado por útlima vez por Piscas7 en 27 abr. 2018 16:00:53
Are the flasks from guide still good choice for the build or there are better alternatives?
first of all, thanks you with your guide and build. i'm a big noob and now i be able to done t12 map with your build
second, how can i improve my build ?
ps: sorry for my poor english.
Spoiler

"
hippi5695 escribió:
first of all, thanks you with your guide and build. i'm a big noob and now i be able to done t12 map with your build
second, how can i improve my build ?
ps: sorry for my poor english.
Spoiler

if your gear doesn't have t1 life on it, you should fix that. follow the gear stat priorities in the main post.
HI all

So i wanted to try this build. - Now I KNOW my gear isnt optimal, but I used stuff from another similar build and i need to change my ascendency.

But my dps is 21k and I highly doubt it can reach even over 100k - so I must be doing something wrong? :D

Please help me someone :) Im kinda lost
Hello, it's my first season and I appreciate the build and it's tankiness, thanks for putting it out here Demi. I think my gear is shaping up, but certainly still lacking.

I'm not quite sure what to prioritize in my allocation of resources going forward (also worried there's a glaring newb error somewhere) A decent Elder Astral Plate seems out of my price range and a mediocre seems like a loss of toughness and would force me to re-gear something(s) for elemental resists or they're in the 40's

I have like 15ex atm, what do? Thanks in advance!

*Edit: Crafted the crap off my amulet to get res capped and life.
Editado por útlima vez por TheNosher en 30 abr. 2018 9:32:41
Hey great guide, I'm really enjoying this first character. Why not use brutality support in your 6link lacerate ? Is it because of the 13% chaos dmg from your amulet ? Does it not synergyze with voidheart?

Thanks
"
Korrose escribió:
Hey great guide, I'm really enjoying this first character. Why not use brutality support in your 6link lacerate ? Is it because of the 13% chaos dmg from your amulet ? Does it not synergyze with voidheart?

Thanks

because my flasks give chaos damage, as well as my amulet.
how do you deal with stun now? Overwhelm feels like a bit of a waste...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional