[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
old_nihilist escribió:
Where does poisoning come from ? And how to overcome lacerate's multistrike animation to use leap sleam ? Im always killed by some craps cuz it's impossible to use LS till the animation ends. Is lacerate accounted for melee attack ? Sorry for noob question guys.im still using herald of ash, cuz it gives me a lot of dmg for ~ 500 h. I think it is good till I get starforge.

voidheart.

attack faster :P

lacerate is tagged as melee, yes. herald of ash/hatred are fine if you're not up to starforge level weapon yet. any extra dps is welcome but it's not needed at endgame.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:

voidheart.

Is non-legacy voidheart still worth using? I was looking at the pastebin and the total DPS only goes from like 720k to 760k. I'm not great at using PoB so I'm not sure if that's actually right, but if it is it doesn't really sound worth it over a nice steel ring with life/resist and phys roll.
"
malarix1222 escribió:
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:

voidheart.

Is non-legacy voidheart still worth using? I was looking at the pastebin and the total DPS only goes from like 720k to 760k. I'm not great at using PoB so I'm not sure if that's actually right, but if it is it doesn't really sound worth it over a nice steel ring with life/resist and phys roll.

check how much dps a good steel ring gives and figure it out yourself lol
If you don't have starforge yet an essence worm with hatred should be better than the voidheart (and damn cheap too compared to steel rings).
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Editado por útlima vez por Aias_o_Telamonios en 13 ago. 2017 15:44:59
Thinking of transitioning to this build from a 2H Sunder build for easier lab farms. Given my current tree and gear do you think this build is a viable choice? How does it compare to the the Ngamahu build?

http://poe-profile.info/profile/damageplanx
Hey, DemiGod. Nice template and info! I'm now lv88 in Harbinger and just solo'd Uber Lab pretty easely with a 1C axe and 5.4k life. I was wondering what should I upgrade? My bank is about 200C. But thats not enough for StarForge or Atziri's Disfavour. Any other weapon doesnt seem much of a upgrade? I'm using sunder, but might switch to lacerate. But not sure if its good with axe.

Anyone know what would be a good upgrade: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zompak/characters

Editado por útlima vez por Zompak en 13 ago. 2017 18:51:36
"
Zompak escribió:
Hey, DemiGod. Nice template and info! I'm now lv88 in Harbinger and just solo'd Uber Lab pretty easely with a 1C axe and 5.4k life. I was wondering what should I upgrade? My bank is about 200C. But thats not enough for StarForge or Atziri's Disfavour. Any other weapon doesnt seem much of a upgrade? I'm using sunder, but might switch to lacerate. But not sure if its good with axe.

Anyone know what would be a good upgrade: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zompak/characters

chest/amulet and jewels. no life on jewels = bad juju.

rest of gear could use an overall tuneup with higher life/str rolls, and more flat phys.
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
Zompak escribió:

chest/amulet and jewels. no life on jewels = bad juju.

rest of gear could use an overall tuneup with higher life/str rolls, and more flat phys.

Thanks for the reply and info!

Not sure whats the point of higher life. Since im not playing HC and almost never die, anyways. Also did some tier13 maps, didnt die. Eventho... My dmg on boss with sunder made it took a while before they died! Almost never get hit anyways. I'm CS global elite rank. And this game to me is like slow motion. Never got hit by traps or Izaro in lab. Easy patterns to read. Just need high move speed and leapslam to evade.

I just want to go full damage, so i clear bosses faster. Is what im saying basicly. I guess ill save up for better weapon, eventually.
Lacerate feels really clunky does this get better? I feel like I am held in place for so long. I might swap to cyclone if this doesn't get solved. This is my gear.

Spoiler

Any help with what to upgrade/get next would be fantastic and does cyclone do just as well as lacerate?

My current tooltip is 43k in town. Just feels like it takes ages to kill mobs in a tier 11 zone.

Any hep is greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.
I am having a lot of fun with this build in Harbinger SC. While doing Guardians, however, I noticed that the delay introduced by multistrike makes it more difficult to get out of the way of bad stuff. I was wondering if one simply gets used to this or if it might make sense to replace multistrike with e.g. concentrated effect when putting the focus on killing guardians/shaper?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional