[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Not sure how i find the multistrike changes yet, i kinda miss the crazy speed lol. I have died a few times, but im managing. I do find i hit harder with Perforate over Lacerate.
I Feel like lacerate is lacking atm. Dmg seem real low compared To all the other skill. Multistrike is now really really slow also. Even with a decent amount of atk speed it take a good 3 sec To do my full 3 hit lol. Il still push the build but so far it seem quite bad To use lacerate.

Editado por útlima vez por zakariusqc en 8 jun. 2019 15:37:45
"
SanyaV escribió:
Quick few questions:
1 - If were going for 2h sword which nodes do we remove and which do we take exactly?

2 - Do you keep Hatchet Master even if youre going sword for the eva on full life?

3 - Since the recent changes for accuracy I find myself on 100% chance to hit and 99% chance to hit evasive a lot of the times, is it even worth going Resolute?

Thanks.

1 - Just remove all the axe specific nodes like Hatchet Master, Slaughter, etc. Keep all the generic 2h weapon nodes because they obviously apply to everything.

2 - Probably not, there's no point in scaling evasion if you're not stacking a lot of it.

3 - If you feel like you have enough accuracy from gear/tree to not take it just spec out of it and try it out. You might be able to switch your ascendancy up and go crit as well if you like since there are a lot of crit nodes for swords and stuff around the duelist now.
Man, i dont know anymore. This update completely destroyed my attack speed. I feel like lacerate attacks at like 10% of what it used to be and now mana is a massive problem too. Im still kinda new to the game so i dont know what i might have done wrong.

If im not doing anything wrong im dumping melee all together.
Lvling trees are out of date
Hey, would be nice to know what level the cast when damage setup should be at.....in pob it just says 21/21 which is werid because some build have CWDT capped at a certain level...

Also, what you guys think of going Two Handed Mace.....Because of the shockwave support gem could link it with leapslam so it produces a shockwave of contact....idk if someone tries this let me know
Editado por útlima vez por Kilsum en 9 jun. 2019 0:35:18
"
Kilsum escribió:
Hey, would be nice to know what level the cast when damage setup should be at.....in pob it just says 21/21 which is werid because some build have CWDT capped at a certain level...

Also, what you guys think of going Two Handed Mace.....Because of the shockwave support gem could link it with leapslam so it produces a shockwave of contact....idk if someone tries this let me know

it's preference. i tend to max it out because i have 7.5-8k life and 2.5k damage isn't a lot for me % wise.

shockwave is nice for clear on main skill as well.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
i did some testing today with endgame gear in standard, all the new/old melee skills that work with 2h axe and some new supports.

my favorites were cyclone/ice crash/earthquake/tectonic slam. lacerate feels kinda potato because of multistrike and it somehow has less AOE than before even with sand stance.

let me know how your testing goes, i may end up reorienting the focus of the character to non-lacerate.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
get lvl 50 the build prety good - but if i want change the main skill too cyclon what gems i need us ?
Hi Demi - so far I think Lacerate is doing OK for me, but i've changed a few things up:
1) I got rid of multistrike - it just feels bad. If im doing math correctly, its making my first two sets of swings do less damage, and I only make up the damage on the third set swings (hits 5 and 6). This feels bad when having to hit trash packs with two swings, rather than once, or three times rather than twice to kill them. I've put ruthless in its place.
2) I'm using pulverize. I know I swing a little slower, but the AOE is rather large, and its letting me hit things with both strikes easily
3) Blood and Sand, Pride and Herald of Purity are my auras. Not sure how I feel about herald of purity so far - but the little minions tend to tank for me here and there, so that's nice
4) I took the new defensive node - Soul of Steel
5) Im not taking any elemental nodes - due to the above. So far so good

With these changes, I haven't died much (SC), and am doing content just below act 10 (progressing as fast as I can - its mostly my time holding me back, not the gear)

(I should mention im only on a 5 link right now)
Editado por útlima vez por Slottm en 9 jun. 2019 13:30:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional