[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

What do you think about Crimson Dance for the bleed stacks?
"
Insanepace escribió:
"
Illmatic23 escribió:
Hey,

I am using the build now in 3.5, and I just have one question about the build.. Why do you use so much extra elemental damage with attack modifiers on your gear? Since we're only using physical does it not make sence to take something else?

I think it has something to do with his mirrror service, i wish i understood it more to explain. you are right about the ele modifiers, we dont need them.

Sorry was completely wrong
Spoiler
From what I can tell now
(Just looking into this as possible next build)

If you look at the tooltip dps pictures there is 2/5 dmg as cold, also using a high pDPS rare is probably better than starforge, as of the PoB .

I didnt find the source of the cold damage, but if there is one then extra elemental dmg makes sense.

Insanepace was right , just finished watching his build guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRpnTQOhFeA&feature=youtu.be

Elemental mods only for mirror service.
Editado por útlima vez por GERCSI en 16 dic. 2018 15:25:45
Its because of Hatred, he now use War Banner + Herald of Purity + Hatred.
Can someone tell me how the mana works? I mean, with that on, I got only 57 mana left... I leech a lot but don't have a sufficient pool
"
GERCSI escribió:
"
Insanepace escribió:
"
Illmatic23 escribió:
Hey,

I am using the build now in 3.5, and I just have one question about the build.. Why do you use so much extra elemental damage with attack modifiers on your gear? Since we're only using physical does it not make sence to take something else?

I think it has something to do with his mirrror service, i wish i understood it more to explain. you are right about the ele modifiers, we dont need them.

Sorry was completely wrong
Spoiler
From what I can tell now
(Just looking into this as possible next build)

If you look at the tooltip dps pictures there is 2/5 dmg as cold, also using a high pDPS rare is probably better than starforge, as of the PoB .

I didnt find the source of the cold damage, but if there is one then extra elemental dmg makes sense.

Insanepace was right , just finished watching his build guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRpnTQOhFeA&feature=youtu.be

Elemental mods only for mirror service.

regarding the cold damage, hes running taste of hate which grants 30% of your phyiscal damage as extra cold damage.
the chaos damage is from atziri's promise.
Can you play this build with Lancing Steel?
"
Haklis escribió:
Can you play this build with Lancing Steel?

lancing steel is not a melee skill and it's shit. no
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Loving this build! I started the league with a Frost Blade Champ and died god knows how many times to the act bosses and if a Syndicate mob looked at me I flatlined. Got to lvl 80 and just had enough.

Saw this build and decided to give it a go. At lvl 62 now, might have died twice (my own fault not paying attention). At this point in the other char I was well on my way to 20 or more deaths.

One quick question is in the older videos and in the defensive section it looks/says you are knocking them back but in the gem section there is no knockback. Have I missed a skill or has that part just been dropped?

Thanks again for the great build having so much more fun now!
Editado por útlima vez por TranceEmotion en 17 dic. 2018 13:14:40
"
TranceEmotion escribió:
Loving this build! I started the league with a Frost Blade Champ and died god knows how many times to the act bosses and if a Syndicate mob looked at me I flatlined. Got to lvl 80 and just had enough.

Saw this build and decided to give it a go. At lvl 62 now, might have died twice (my own fault not paying attention). At this point in the other char I was well on my way to 20 or more deaths.

One quick question is in the older videos and in the defensive section it looks/says you are knocking them back but in the gem section there is no knockback. Have I missed a skill or has that part just been dropped?

glad u enjoying <3

as for knockback:
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 escribió:
"
TranceEmotion escribió:

glad u enjoying <3

as for knockback:

Ugh sorry didn't see that! Haven't gotten to getting some good flasks yet. Thanks for the response!
"
TranceEmotion escribió:

I'm having the opposite time to the point I'm trying the new Steel abilities.

You stand still you just die on this league. Or as melee in general. I liked it in Delve but damn I keep getting slapped around. I can't buff my damage without lowering my defenses and HP only seems to take you so far now so going full Life seems risky.

Granted, I'm still going the old 3.4 way but I don't feel as strong as I did before. I'm having trouble just doing Merc lab and clearing the last act. Never mind the Syndicate.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional