[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
CF_BadShot escribió:
I haven't played much the past few seasons and i'm not very savvy on skills and how to optimize. The question I have is how do i not run out of mana after using lacerate for 5 seconds. Is there a skill or a passive that helps out with that ? Any help / insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Well by guide we go with Blood Magic as a capstone pick and just life leech any cost.

Though I'm questioning how to deal with Stun as we don't take Unwavering Stance but his defense example shows "Cannot be stunned = Yes".

Some gear or jewel he has?
Good Day Folks

So I am trying this build on Xbox in SSF.

I just got to Act 3.

Today I made a list of the gems I need, and the colours on my gear I am looking for. Glad to see it is mainly Red with a couple of green or blue sockets.
This means I should be able to easily gear and colour rares

I too am having some mana issues but I think I need to make a beeline for that Blood Magic Node, and things will get a bit easier from there.

Everything to me looks pretty basic for the most part right now.

My question is this.

Is there another set of spells you might recommend me using to help out the levelling process in place of his 5th gear spell set up of Blood Rage, Enhance, Portal, Faster Casting.

Should I use a Totem with lighting damage to make killing easier, or Decoy totem for distraction or totem for healing?

Or is there something else I am overlooking to use.
I am still fairly noobish to this game.

Thank you for your time.

Yep noob for sure.

Just reading the totems can only have one out at a time.

Oh hey look at that Warchief is a totem.
Well looks like I answered my own question.

So I guess I need something else to run then, in the 5th gear slot other than totem and golems.

what changes would you make to the skill tree and what support gems would you run for puncture as the main dmg scource?
updated to 3.5
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
With the recent changes to statsticks i will probably stick to this template when trying out a new build. Even though loreweave has 4(!) stats that are useless for this build (crit strike chance, mana, ES and elemental damage) it could still be a viable option regarding the 80% maxres, especially in combination with the changes to Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz Flasks.
I don't fully understand the rotation... you just spam lacerate? One skill build owns what hard?
Planning to run this build in the new betrayel league. Is it still good or is being nerfed for the next league?

Vaal Pact isn't getting nerfed, or I just read it wrong?

Anyway nice guide, thanks for making it!
Editado por útlima vez por idema3d en 5 dic. 2018 19:21:34
Is one of the new melee skills viable with this build?
Is heavy strike still viable with this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional