[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

Build so far. Any suggestions? This thing blows through maps! Done all content deathless except Uber Atziri and Uber Elder. Character name is _Dragoons
looks good!
So with the patch notes out, what do you think about the ascendancy now? Berzerker or Slayer looking good or stay with duelist?
"
mmogger escribió:
So with the patch notes out, what do you think about the ascendancy now? Berzerker or Slayer looking good or stay with duelist?

wow so many changes! especially to the tree.

I love the champion and think he will still be very good (possibly get him tankier with the tree changes) but I am very tempted to try slayer for something different (and it looks really good :)
Editado por útlima vez por WildWombat en 5 jun. 2019 4:25:53
Been using MS starters in synth and flashback but that's gutted now, gonna give this a whirl as a league starter and see how she goes. Love champion, messing around with it a bit in STD but I've slammed my shaper foils 3 times with gain extra fire now lmao
Just messing around with this build as a league start. Very fun so far! One thing to note: Melee Splash for clear feels really good. The splash from the initial melee hit is enough to take care of any packs that are bunched close together.

Having a blast.
"
Kerpliznik escribió:
Just messing around with this build as a league start. Very fun so far! One thing to note: Melee Splash for clear feels really good. The splash from the initial melee hit is enough to take care of any packs that are bunched close together.

Having a blast.

Thanks, I'll have to give it a try :)
im confused. what to chose??!! glad slayer are champion?
too many choices. guide for glad loocking detailed
Editado por útlima vez por dboySasha en 9 jun. 2019 1:28:03
Leveling section seems outdated. What sort of path should you follow while leveling?
"
b3nque escribió:
Leveling section seems outdated. What sort of path should you follow while leveling?

that three is broken. total mess

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional