[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
Kentsui escribió:
Hi, following the build and having a great time, but I just got myself the perseverance belt and for some reason the Onslaught buff doesn't show-up although I have the perma-Fortify ascendancy.
Bug or normal ?

Hi, unfortunately there is no visual for the onslaught with the belt but if you look at your stats (movement speed etc) you will see that it is working.

GL!
My Stats:
DPS:355k
Life:4301
Armour:5.5k
Evasion:4.2k
My Resistances:
Fire:68%
Cold:39%
Lightning:52%
My Tree:
Spoiler
IDK How To Do This Sorry

Ik i Relay Need To Get Better Resistances But I Have High DPS,As Long As u Hit Them First Ur good
i am almost shore i can do uberlab carry
uberatziry idk
Shaper idk
But I Think With 4.3k Life U Can Do Pretty Mach I All The Maps np
Accept Map's With Elemental Reflect
Spoiler

Plz Tell Me What Can I get To Make This Build Better
Editado por útlima vez por CatplayGame en 2 ene. 2018 16:01:34
"
CatplayGame escribió:
My Stats:
DPS:355k
Life:4301
Armour:5.5k
Evasion:4.2k
My Resistances:
Fire:68%
Cold:39%
Lightning:52%
My Tree:
Spoiler
IDK How To Do This Sorry

Ik i Relay Need To Get Better Resistances But I Have High DPS,As Long As u Hit Them First Ur good
i am almost shore i can do uberlab carry
uberatziry idk
Shaper idk
But I Think With 4.3k Life U Can Do Pretty Mach I All The Maps np
Accept Map's With Elemental Reflect
Spoiler

Plz Tell Me What Can I get To Make This Build Better

Hi!

Looking good. I'd be looking to replace the gloves with spiked gloves (although those are nice :) and I would change the jewel on the belt to one with life. Swap the glyph ornament jewel with fight for survival as the fight one isnt working in that spot. Cloth and chain is good for resists as it has armour as well.

GL
Editado por útlima vez por WildWombat en 2 ene. 2018 22:21:38
Hi, I am new to this game and I am using your build. Can you look at my build and tell me what gear should I get. I only got 30 chaos.
"
BOEYI escribió:
Hi, I am new to this game and I am using your build. Can you look at my build and tell me what gear should I get. I only got 30 chaos.

Hi,

the biggest change will come in a few levels when you can use ahn's might. Grab two of these, I'd spend a couple of chaos on each probably going for 20+% crit and 310+ dps, the difference will be big. I'd also grab an atziri's promise with 15% elemental. The amulet is doing very little so I would change it to one with int, adds physical damage and crit multiplier. I'd going as high as I can on those three stats and look for one with a prefix empty and craft life on it http://poe.trade/search/isebekahihetom

That should carry you through for a while until you can afford better armour, helmet enchant etc.

GL!
Hey , i am new to PoE currently playing your build and i really like it

My Question is : What do i do with these Pastebin links and what do i upgrade on my gear ?
"
Hey , i am new to PoE currently playing your build and i really like it

My Question is : What do i do with these Pastebin links and what do i upgrade on my gear ?

Hi!

The pastebin links are to import the build into Path of building https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding which is a tool for crafting builds.

you can buy gear from poe.trade it has a pretty advanced search function.

GL!
Hey i hear alot of people saiing i should use a different gem 6 link then this one? so what is the best setup rn for a champion with frost blades
"
Mathac escribió:
Hey i hear alot of people saiing i should use a different gem 6 link then this one? so what is the best setup rn for a champion with frost blades

Hi, we scale physical damage which is then converted to cold so frost blades, multistrike, elem damage with attacks, ruthless, melee physical damage, and either maim or hypothermia gives us the most damage. This different from rangers etc who dont pick up much phys damage like strong arm etc.

This is also geared to maximise the melee portion to be better for bosses, changing ruthless and/or melee phys for added cold or cold pen etc will give you better projectiles but drop the melee portion and boss kill a lot (A lot of FB builds do this with touch of anguish claws where you want high projectile damage because of the chain).
Editado por útlima vez por WildWombat en 6 ene. 2018 8:25:01
"
WildWombat escribió:
"
Mathac escribió:

Hi, we scale physical damage which is then converted to cold so frost blades, multistrike, elem damage with attacks, ruthless, melee physical damage, and either maim or hypothermia gives us the most damage. This different from rangers etc who dont pick up much phys damage like strong arm etc.

This is also geared to maximise the melee portion to be better for bosses, changing ruthless and/or melee phys for added cold or cold pen etc will give you better projectiles but drop the melee portion and boss kill a lot (A lot of FB builds do this with touch of anguish claws where you want high projectile damage because of the chain).

Hey. in pob when i put these links: FB / Melee phys / ele dmg / ancestral / cold pen / inc crits i get way more damage tho

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional