[3.0]Bugdet UberLabFarmer - Lacerate Slayer - league starter

Added tree for 3.0 on original poe skill tree, there shouldnt be any problem now.

"
Why do people keep recommending Sunder over Lacerate as a Slayer for Uber Lab farming right now? Wanted to get your opinion on what one brings over the other.

I have no idea why people love sunder so much. Basicly UberLab isn't about how good is your build, it's all about how good you are. It's kinda like "Atziri Dance" you just have to practice it untill you know what to do and how to react, Ofc some builds are better to farm uber lab than others but if you compare 2 builds made for uberlab they both will work really well. Think what do you like more Lacerate, Sunder, EQ, Bv or somthing else and look for Uber lab version of it.
Izaro is really easy to beat, he doesnt have tons of hp or defence so I belive you can farm Uberlab with anything you want.
You say to use Cyclone to level. At what point do you swap over to Lacerate?
What jewels are you using? Can you update your gear to please?
"
You say to use Cyclone to level. At what point do you swap over to Lacerate?

You need decent area of effect on lacerate, so when you got 5l thast good point to swap over.

"
demigodspecial escribió:
What jewels are you using? Can you update your gear to please?

I'm not using this build as my league starter, I have enough of it after 5month of legacy. (You can look at my gear "Dont_Mind_PiTu" character name. All screen shots were made with gear that i've shown in post so i won't change them.)
Rule for jewels is "life + 2 nodes of those":
-Area dmg
-Attack speed with sword
-Phys dmg with sword
-Attack speed with two handed weapons
-Phys dmg with two handed weapons
-Elemental res (all) - if you can't cap yourself with items
Editado por útlima vez por piotrekplis en 5 ago. 2017 12:57:59
Hi, can you update the skill tree? :)
"
Sshado escribió:

He did, its at the bottom of the first post.
"
Lazlash escribió:
"
Sshado escribió:

He did, its at the bottom of the first post.

Now it's in "skill tree progression" spoiler, Updated the whole progression
"
piotrekplis escribió:

I'm not using this build as my league starter, I have enough of it after 5month of legacy. (You can look at my gear "Dont_Mind_PiTu" character name. All screen shots were made with gear that i've shown in post so i won't change them.)
Rule for jewels is "life + 2 nodes of those":
-Area dmg
-Attack speed with sword
-Phys dmg with sword
-Attack speed with two handed weapons
-Phys dmg with two handed weapons
-Elemental res (all) - if you can't cap yourself with items

Thank you. How is your experince with the build? Are you recomending it? I will do it anyways :D
Just a quick question but wouldn't getting resolute technique make the bleed and blind from kondo's worthless?
"
MiniManz escribió:
Just a quick question but wouldn't getting resolute technique make the bleed and blind from kondo's worthless?

Nah, we have 20% bleed chance just from tree, that's enough. Kondo can't leech with crits, that's big problem, 100% hit chance is much better than 5% crit chance.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional