Not supported anymore

"
"Better" is always situational, there are a few different Marauder guides (chief jugg bers), but those which do provide a difference (higher damage output) do also require a way more acive playstyle, so in the end it depends on what you prefer/like.

I was hoping to get something with the same smooth playstyle and possibly more damage, but as I see now, this build got nerfed, we shall see how it stands in the future, if it's still viable, I'm surely going for it. Btw could you do an update of the build after the patchnotes?

I prefer this over mashing buttons, I had a button mash build a couple of leagues ago, got bored of it fast, and started to hate it, abandoned it after only a couple of maps in the atlas.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 5 dic. 2017 12:13:37
so is this build really dead? why would GGG make RF impossible to sustain?
It's not dead. How is it impossible to sustain? You lose something about 400 life regen.
Hello there. i know this is stupid but this build is it still viable to 3.1 ? i used it in 3.0 and loved it so i would love to play it in 3.1 again if it still works ofc
Playing it now and with the new regen gear its even better imo.

I did change the tree slightly to get even more regen but I was able to start RF at lvl 40ish. running through content since then.
@Tredge
"
Tredge escribió:

I did change the tree slightly to get even more regen but I was able to start RF at lvl 40ish. running through content since then.

Sounds awesome mate! is there a small chance you can show how you did the passive tree ? comparred to what twinks did ?
Could not decide what to play so decided to play this build anyway as it was so good for me in Harbinger. Played with the numbers and stats in path of building and at first with the nerfed RoTP didnt seem worth it, then tweaked the configuration to INCLUDE recently killed with DoT to proc Trickster buff and have +428.8 hp regen. Without buff its -39 regen without new items,so totally viable still.

Been loving it in fact, melts Abyss pitworms and everything else away.
IGN: Munkehboi
Here is my version.

https://pastebin.com/z7i9RJ6J
@Tredge
"
Tredge escribió:

What's some of the new regen gear in 3.1?
For now I'm trying a different build, hoping that in the meantime this gets updated, and of course gathering some currency and stalling for time, because for now trying to go on a full RF build is just too expensive, the boots and the shield are ok, the doryani for now starts at 50 chaos(a few weeks in last league it was at barely 5 c), and better gear like a good amulet, and better rings are also quite expensive.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional