Not supported anymore

Hi. Here is my version of the build
. Yesterday killed Uber Atziri.
link to video
Thanks for sharing IronMixikus!

I did Uberlab yesterday for the first time, and it was pretty easy with 7.5k life, 10k armour and 262k DoT dps.

I am level 82 and still have 5 passive pts unassigned, I am hesitating between:
• Getting as many as possible extra jewel slots.
• Catch Sovereignty.
• Going north (Witch's tree) for Breath of Flames + Heart of Flames.
• Going east (Shadow's tree) for Trickery + Blood Siphon
• Going south (Duelist's tree) for Bloodless and Soul of Steel, and many even further for Master of the Arena + Bravery + Art of the Gladiator like IronMixikus' build.

What would you do?

My Gear

Editado por útlima vez por Stefouch en 25 oct. 2017 8:26:12
HI

Thanks for the great guide,

I see you mentioning Blade Vortex as the trigger to elemental equilibrium but I dont see it anywhere in the guide or in your gear setup?

Having a ton of fun with it so far
"
tumbling escribió:
HI

I see you mentioning Blade Vortex as the trigger to elemental equilibrium but I dont see it anywhere in the guide or in your gear setup?

The critical hits of Cyclone + Increased critical Strikes Support are normally already enough to have EO often activated. Due that and the change of the Pathfinder Ascendancy we are no longer using the Blade Vortex setup.

I missed that little sectin about it back when the change was made, sorry for the confusion.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 26 oct. 2017 4:09:04
"
Twinks escribió:
"
tumbling escribió:
HI

The critical hits of Cyclone + Increased critical Strikes Support are normally already enough to have EO often activated. Due that and the change of the Pathfinder Ascendancy we are no longer using the Blade Vortex setup.

I missed that little sectin about it back when the change was made, sorry for the confusion.

Welcome back Twinks, get the PC fixed?
Editado por útlima vez por PhoenixFlame en 27 oct. 2017 17:11:03
Everything is fine since quite a while already, but I am currently not playing PoE actively, thanks for asking though. Was reading new posts anyways, but saw that a few people answered within a short amount of time, so there was no need for me to pop in, only took care about most of the pm´s.
Thanks for answering questions at all who did, gl & hf.
Lonewolf
don`t leave us xDD
So, I see a lot of people with over 100K damage and I don't understand what I am doing wrong, but I have 6.2K life and around 33K damage (without concentrated effect, 50K with it). Here are my items, what am I missing/doing wrong ? (I am SSF, and also pretty noob)

"
guiniol escribió:
So, I see a lot of people with over 100K damage and I don't understand what I am doing wrong, but I have 6.2K life and around 33K damage (without concentrated effect, 50K with it). Here are my items, what am I missing/doing wrong ? (I am SSF, and also pretty noob)

You miss out on about 100% increased elemental damage by not using Doryani's catalyst as a weapon. Next try to get some elemental damage on you helmet, either by an enchantment, or by switching to a helmet that has added elemental damage of it's own. I use Hrimnor's Resolve, which gives 39% increased fire damage, and has some good defence and kinda good # to life. And third, you're still at only 3 gems, with none of them having any burning / fire / area of effect damage. 5/6 gems with let's say 18 increased burning damage each is also another 90 - 110% additional damage.

I think you're well on your way, but all these things together make up easily for the 50K damage difference.

"
guiniol escribió:

missing damage from doryani's weapon, you can have elemental damage (plus fire damage as fancy thing) on 2 rings, fire damage from amulet, plus all your jewels on your passive don't give any damage. You should have around 5 jewels (7% life, and up to 20% burning damage..they pretty cheap around 20-30c)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional