Not supported anymore

"
Did anyone try any other gem combinations for this build? 5-6 links to replace rf with,maybe replace some items, gems,whatever. Something that would give you more single target dps, this isn't about using that with this build on a regular basis.

But something that would give you an edge at things like shaper, uber atziri and so on, so only for a few very strong late game enemies that could use more single target, less aoe rf damage.

Would scorching ray be viable? Or would I need to respec too many points.

Here is my gear. May replace faster casting with flamability because flask isn't on all the time

Spoiler
Can you redo the mf paragraph or explain how its changed?

i see vortex still being used, but not sure if you do or not after a comment made in one of these pages, also there is a comment on using leap slam, not warp (but warp still in item - is it just swapped out or kept?).

I tried to compare dual curse gear vs mf gear to see what to keep or not, but i would rather have a definitive answer to what ypou ment before proceeding.

also:
1. why vaal skeletons?

2. Elemental overload?

on cyclone to proc:

Doesn't cyclone only crit at its start of cycling still, or did that change in the past or is there a better way to proc it?

on blade vortex:

I understood using vortex before with all its blades, but your posts seem to indicate you find cyclone acceptable to proc it now - can you go into this a bit more or is vortex still the best way if all your concerned about with that 4l is proccing EO?

I have never tried to proc EO before, nor have I used cyclone (is there an efficient way to use it to proc perchance?).

Ty!
Theamazonbasin
Editado por útlima vez por Godfeast_1 en 25 sept. 2017 0:25:53
Thank you for your time and this detailed guide mate.
Any opinions on Formless Flame?
red dream work with RF?
I've almost copied your build with obvious stats differences in item stats but not much. Anyways I don't even come close to insta killing mobs, and i die really easy and cant kill any bosses.
is this fully HC viable ?
is there any reason he is using lightning warp? i dont like lightning warp.
any recommendation? with which i can jump up obstacles? lightning warp takes way too long, not sure at 20/20 tho.
Editado por útlima vez por FamousAzzkicker en 26 sept. 2017 17:54:40
would anyone recommend using headhunter on this build?
great build, i hope somebody can tell me something,

1. why lightning warp, any better alternative? leapslam or what?
2. also any option instead of portal , like a cool and fun VAAL gem ? i tried vaal cyclone with my bro, and its fun pulling breachmobs together and stuff especially in partyplay, but anyone have a cool recommendation in combination with righteous fire build like this?
Editado por útlima vez por FamousAzzkicker en 27 sept. 2017 5:21:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional