Not supported anymore

I thought I had removed the Pyre already when I did the math about it and also tried it ingame.
I removed it now from the alternative gear section and added the infos about it at the Tipps section.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 27 ago. 2017 8:00:15
What's the reason for not being greedy and going dual-curse and red dream/nightmare?
@Twinks, really nice guide.... I have to say i am enjoying playing the build... it's my first RF build in the game, but is nice to just run around like a headless chicken picking loot.....and most bosses are manageable so far....

would you check my gear up and tell me of any improvements i could make?

my profile is: https://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/16020
char name: GodKillah.

thanks in advance, and keep it up!
"
Xaphon escribió:
What's the reason for not being greedy and going dual-curse and red dream/nightmare?

I don´t really understand what you are saying, the red dream tree is with dual curse and what has that to do with being greedy? You either have the currency / luck to get a red dream/nightmare or you don´t.
Lonewolf
"
basarix escribió:
@Twinks, really nice guide.... I have to say i am enjoying playing the build... it's my first RF build in the game, but is nice to just run around like a headless chicken picking loot.....and most bosses are manageable so far....

Your characters are hidden.
No way for me to see you gear/char, the guild link does not help with that.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 27 ago. 2017 10:51:35
"
Twinks escribió:
"
Xaphon escribió:

I don´t really understand what you are saying, the red dream tree is with dual curse and what has that to do with being greedy? You either have the currency / luck to get a red dream/nightmare or you don´t.

Poor wording, sorry! The way I read the first post it seems like you'd go either red dream or dual curse, like there's a reason not to do both at once if you can?
"
Munkehboi escribió:
So just to help OP here out a bit, Blade Vortex + increased critical strikes gem procs Elemenatal overload. Blade vortex is a spell so wont proc EE UNLESS you have adds x damage to spell modifier from your gear.

Having adds x damage to your attacks (not spells) is what Cyclone uses to proc EE.

i dont think he ever said it would proc EE.
Editado por útlima vez por PhoenixFlame en 27 ago. 2017 11:12:24
"
Xaphon escribió:
"
Twinks escribió:
"
Xaphon escribió:

Poor wording, sorry! The way I read the first post it seems like you'd go either red dream or dual curse, like there's a reason not to do both at once if you can?

No, both trees are with dual curse, the only difference is, that we enable nodes which are supporting the red dream and for that we give up 1 Jewel slot + 3 leading nodes towards it.

Edit: I might now understand, maybe you did read a old post made towards 2.6 trees, those trees were different back then.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 27 ago. 2017 11:27:52
"
PhoenixFlame escribió:
"
Munkehboi escribió:
So just to help OP here out a bit, Blade Vortex + increased critical strikes gem procs Elemenatal overload. Blade vortex is a spell so wont proc EE UNLESS you have adds x damage to spell modifier from your gear.

Having adds x damage to your attacks (not spells) is what Cyclone uses to proc EE.

i dont think he ever said it would proc EE.

I did mention it at one section with BV, that was my bad, I know that BV is a spell but was certain it did work with an old setup of mine, and it did, because back then I had a rare weapon with x added spell dmg. So it was a years ago coincident + a brainfart from my side.
Sure he ment it good with the explanation of a basic game mechanic :-)
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 27 ago. 2017 11:24:08
"
Twinks escribió:
"
basarix escribió:

Your characters are hidden.
No way for me to see you gear/char, the guild link does not help with that.

my bad, somehow char tab was hidden in settings....

here's my chars, like i said. the RF under your guide is GodKillah.

thanks again, and thanks for the prompt reply.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/basarix/characters

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional