Not supported anymore

Hey Twinks, Thank you for guide and build, Loving it for new league. I am currently lvl 83 and only sitting on 5900 life and trying to figure out how I would be in the 7k area let alone 8k. I am working on jewels and only one has 7% life and not all my gems are 20% if that even helps. But my gear seems to have high life and I am stuck at the 5900 with most passives being there. Take a look if ya would and thanks in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEA3UEswYOCfYLYQxfDc0SaRQgFm8XHBhWGS4aPhpsGnocpxzOHNwdFCGwJKon7Sj6KS4rUC6UNPc1kjbpOlg64TwtPfxBh0WdTeNQR1NSU6VVxlZIVw1fBF8_aHRo8nF5dqx7bny4ggeCm4LHg1-DzIPbhXuMz48aj0aRK5Sgl4WYrZo7muCboZ2uogCmMqZXpwismK2Nr2yvp7Fbtz64k8RYxPbGrs9-0iHUfNgk2E3Yvdlh2XzaYuFz42rr7uw47w7wH_Fs8azyL_JB8kX2SPfX-ej-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=fendius&characterName=FendFire

"
Vanadium81 escribió:
I do have one question though. Why not ignite support? am i missing something?

Chance to Ignite Gem does give supported skills a chance to inflict Ignite when they hit an enemy.
RF is a degeneration skill, because of that it can´t hit and does not register it as a working support gem.

Burning and ignite has always been a bit meh with their behavior.
Ignite does cause the burning effect but burning does not necessarly mean the target is ignited.
Different types of burning do stack, while ignite does not and ignite is always just ignite.

I hope I worded that understandable with my basic englando :)
Lonewolf
Oh so ignite on the tree works but the support gem doesn't cause ignite?

Alright I just wanted to make sure ...I have it socketed into the 5th slot right now but that's because I don't have an empower gem yet ...I guess I could add something else in the meantime.

Thanks for the reply

IGN- Shaeyaena
"
fendius escribió:
Hey Twinks, Thank you for guide and build, Loving it for new league. I am currently lvl 83 and only sitting on 5900 life But my gear seems to have high life and I am stuck at the 5900 with most passives being there. Take a look if ya would and thanks in advance.

You can make that change right away https://tinyurl.com/ybe5gk3a
And as you mentioned already the Jewels are a problem, you only have 3 places enabled and from those 3 only one has % Life on it. The Damage does not matter that much at Midgame (up to ~T14) In your case there would be almost a Jewel with only 7% Life even better. You should never forget that as higher your Lifepool is as higher is the base RF damage. Life over all :)
Lonewolf
Nah the Chance to Ignite from the tree does also not influence anything useful for us.
Those % are just comming together due those nodes being so placed that you have to take them in order to get more valuable ones and their value is currently so good, that it is worth to spend points on useless stuff just to get there (Burning damage calculations change)
Lonewolf
Nice twinks, yeah I was wondering when I could run it sooner, met a guy who was running RF by lvl 20 on his shadow was blown away... good job keeping this fresh
I forgot to ask, is there a LL RF version of this for scions?
One more question.

Why is blood dance boots required ? I mean I'm using them i just don't understand why.

is it because of the synergy with flask to have onslaught up or is that just a bonus.

is it the reduced attack and cast speed? I'm not sure how that would help but maybe theres a reason. Or is it strictly the 1.5% health regen. I just need a lesson lol.

a pair of boots with 30 run speed and lots of health and resistance to me would seem better. but again maybe i'm missing something. or its just that all the other stuff added up with the health regen just makes it the best. (i mean the dex is nice too since we dont have a lot)

IGN- Shaeyaena
Editado por útlima vez por Vanadium81 en 13 ago. 2017 21:02:34
Hi Twinks, thanks for great guide! Currently 93 and going for my first 100 with it. Right-clicking U-lab, Atziri, T-15 and Phoenix is super awesome :D
"
Vanadium81 escribió:
One more question.
Why is blood dance boots required ? I mean I'm using them i just don't understand why.

Even now with only 0.5% instead of 1% Life Regeneration per Charge and only having 3 instead of 4 Charges due Bandit changes they are still best in slot because of the Frenzy Charge generation.
Frenzy Charges themsel have a 4% MORE damage calculation which is a really nice damage buff.
In combination with Blood Dance they also provide additional Life Rregeneration and Movementspeed.
During normal map Farming with the Rotgut Flask you have with them almost perma Onslaught.
And with the MF version where we use a CwdT + Phase Run setup you do get a much longer duration for Phase Run because it does consume Frenzy Charges when activated, so you will be longer at the max movementspeed of 189%. And yeah the Dex does come in quite handy but is just a little bonus :-)
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 13 ago. 2017 22:48:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional