Not supported anymore

Just to confirm as Scion you can't take Trickster until your 2nd ascendancy correct?
Does Efficacy really work with rf? Any devs mentioned if it works?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
Brian9824 escribió:
Just to confirm as Scion you can't take Trickster until your 2nd ascendancy correct?
You do get 2 points per succesful lab run, so with the completion of the second lab (around level 55) you are able to use it.

"
webas escribió:
Does Efficacy really work with rf? Any devs mentioned if it works?

No it does not work, thought I removed everything about it, something slipped through, sry for the confusion.
Efficacy does behave like Rapid Decay, it Rrequires a duration at a skill to work with it.
The only way with RF would be totems.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 6 ago. 2017 12:11:50
"
New to Path of Exile? First build ever?:
You did already something really good, you are actually looking around and seemingly wanna play something premade and not do your own thing, which for sure in more than 90% of all cases did go wrong and plenty of people learned that the hard way.

God fucking dammit, Twinks:D
I remember my first build, witch glacial cascade, back in the days, like one year before act 4 was released. This build was horrible, couldn't even get through cruel, i was dying like 2-3 times per one location... Ah, nostalgia

Edit: I like your build, gonna try it soon. Thanks!:)

Edit:Edit: Really detailed build, keep up the good work!

Edit:Edit:Edit: sorry for a lot of edits, but...
"
(From level 8-12 you can use already added lightning and added fire with the spark if you have the possibility)

Firestorm Setup:
Lev 12 Firestorm + Fire Damage + Lightning Damage

Wut? Isn't fire damage for phys skills?
Editado por útlima vez por TeModen en 6 ago. 2017 12:45:53
Yes it is, was "late" that morning, just call it a brainfart, will fix it a bit later.
Edit ;) :thx
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 6 ago. 2017 13:43:17
what about using vaal rf in this build?
"
Qubomeduza escribió:
what about using vaal rf in this build?

pretty sure it would kill us.

-------------------------------------------

So I tried this build
1.Leveling is hell and scion does not get mentioned gems so you would need to run with your witch first as league starter

What I did was to pick Shadow take fire trap from level 1 reward and then level to 75 with fire traps in day

My current gear can clean all non-map things
Spoiler

It is ofcourse very bad self found gear that will make you killed in any map.

But running around a little I found
Spoiler

So I will wait week now and then buy better items[pretty sure prices will drop a lot]

So far I do enjoy this build even tho leveling in fresh league and getting important items is struggle
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
I have a question:

how hard or impossible would be to have curse+blasphemy+inc. aoe?
On es it was easy to have 2curses reserved but here all goes on mana reserve so I am not sure.

Why would this matter? Well for double cursing!
For super hard bosses it would be perma temp chains, for farming maps would be 2 damage curse, so you would require to cast 1 curse only.

2. Is it possible to have 1 curse reserved? 2 would probably be impossible right?
3. maybe inc. aoe isnt required that much though as offensive setup. Only in squishy defensive setup would that be needed.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Editado por útlima vez por webas en 6 ago. 2017 19:44:43
"
how hard or impossible would be to have curse+blasphemy+inc. aoe?
On es it was easy to have 2curses reserved but here all goes on mana reserve so I am not sure.

Honestly, not very hard, if you drop vitality, which is more of a bonus than necessary once you have most of your tree and ascendancy, you can fit in purity of fire and a blasphemy with inc aoe.
"
CAKE escribió:

So I tried this build
1.Leveling is hell and scion does not get mentioned gems so you would need to run with your witch first as league starter

The gem rewards were copied, even if you don´t get them at the reward itself they should be unlocked at vendors to buy them, but to be safe I removed that part, thx.
And yeah the leveling is slow, that´s what I have always said, we do become tanky quiet fast, but the damage output without helpful nodes from the passivtree is always lackluster.
Lonewolf
Editado por útlima vez por Twinks en 7 ago. 2017 2:50:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional