[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
DisRuptive1 escribió:
What do you do about strength requirements early on for Spectral Throw? I'm at 14 strength and can't level Spectral Throw past level 5. I've noticed that I won't have enough strength until past level 50 which means I'll be up to 10 levels behind on my Spectral Throw.

Accessories or Heavy belt with STR. Or pick-up one of the 30 STR nodes along the way.

poe.trade
Finally finished my char. This is a nice build, pretty strong and fun to play, although I wish the GMP damage was better.

I got to 52.2k with GMP and headhunter in my hideout with a mix of the 2.6 and 3.0 versions with a few changes of my own. The total investment is over 200ex atm. I might upgrade de amulet in the future, still not sure, since the one I want is 62ex :P
Hello Guys,

first of all I want to say thank you for this really fun to play build. Very fast and fun!

Actually I guess this is the first time I post something here and would like to ask if some of you guys could help me to figure out what I should upgrade next.

Currently I have 4.8k HP and ~40K damage in Hideout with Golem and Auras.
Had my first Minotaur kill yesterday. So far it was working good but I could not facetank him like in your video. Is it really just getting over 5K hp to facetank? Actually if I do not take care about stuff I get onehitted easily in T15 & T 16 maps.

What would be the next step to upgrade? I got approx 2-3 Exalted to spend and would not like to waste them. Thank you infront

For some fresh players:

I figured out that a 6 link gave me a solid boost from 35K dps to 40 K dps. So absolutely worse it!
Also swapping in increased crit damage instead of Light penetration gave me approx 6K dps in HO.

Thank you all guys for posting so much useful informations!
Can someone give me tips on how to improve my damage? I'm at 23k ho with just auras/golem but that seems quite low for the gear.
"
marki890 escribió:
What would be the next step to upgrade? I got approx 2-3 Exalted to spend and would not like to waste them. Thank you infront

20/20 core gems and start Vaaling for 21/20. Use second set of gear to mass level ST or other core gems.
More life and resist, and maybe more WED on belt.
Life on left ring and amulet.
More attack speed and resists on gloves.
Wrong Vessel. Phys dmg to lightning doesn't add much. I would use Atziri's or light pen Vessel over that.
20% flasks to squeeze out some more uptime.
2 of your jewels are missing HP.
Trade 2 4% hp/eva near Vaal Pact for Primal Spirit.. increases mana, mana regen, flask charges, and 20 str/int to remove requirement from accessories.

"
Shendawg escribió:
Can someone give me tips on how to improve my damage? I'm at 23k ho with just auras/golem but that seems quite low for the gear.

20/20 gems is a very large chunk of damage. Can vendor level 20 gems and 1 GCP for a level 1 20% gem.
Craft on right ring.. not enough time to check poeaffix, but maybe flat light dmg?
WED on amulet.
Attack speed on gloves.
More crit chance on Rat's Nest until you can afford or start farming lab. 75 crit is max roll.
Higher roll Wise Oak, 10% is lowest.
Don't use Quicksilver. Should be using Whirling Blades for movement. Get another HP flask, a defensive flask, or another offensive flask.
Missing 1 jewel and other 2 jewels need improvements. See guide.
You really want Primal Spirit. Not sure how much int you need for gear, but if you can get away with 10 less int, trade an HP and 30 int for Primal Spirit. See message for other player above for why
You can probably trade some of the extra HP for another jewel slot and 20 int, but hard to do when you don't have Belly yet.
hi guys.

i removed reduce mana support, really no need ...

so i got 1 more slot for minion (or else), but wanna try to up the golem.
curently setup is : golem - minion life - slowerP - elemental proliferation

whats do you think to add elemental proliferation ?

any other sugestion ?

or mayby use ancestral protector totem ?
Editado por útlima vez por NoZero en 11 oct. 2017 17:41:20
Hi guys, started this character yesterday and just wanna say thank you for this amazing build.

Could anyone take a look at my character and give me some guidance on what to upgrade next?
I don't have very good gear since I started yesterday and I am kinda poor, I just want to know what to focus on :) Should I save up for a weapon? Fix my amulet? Any tips will help!

Thank you!
"
coaa escribió:

How the...how did you get your HO DPS that high? I see you use HOT mixed in but still I don't understand as you drop some other nodes to fit it in and HOT/HOI don't add that much in the long term. 21/20 HOI adds like 1/3 of a 20/20 Wrath.

Your gear is pretty crazy though and you use a lot of 21/20 gems I see. Just wondering if I should maybe drop my empower 4 / enlighten 4 wrath setup and squeeze in HOT instead.

I looked at the empower setup also. I liked to HOT for the auto cursing of bosses and stuff that sticks around. Also, the flat damage it adds isn't too shabby. I'm crafting a ring that will cost me a bit of life but adds about 4k hideout dps and have two jewel slots left that could net about 3.5K damage per jewel on the conservative side. Also, still need to try and make a 21/20 HOT. My claw elemental damage and attack speed could roll higher, so I may gamble and try that. I have stacked a lot of crit multi. My crit multi is 570%. :)
"
coaa escribió:
"
stevejohnson escribió:

Great guide! Tweaked a little to my play style. Using both Heralds and a few different nodes. Don't feel the need to have elemental weakness attached to HOI as everything pretty much pops anyway and if its left it gets cursed by HOT which is also nice on bosses and gives a little extra mana sustain. Profile should be open to look at gear and still room for improvement. Going to grab another jewel socket and may not invest much time after that.

How the...how did you get your HO DPS that high? I see you use HOT mixed in but still I don't understand as you drop some other nodes to fit it in and HOT/HOI don't add that much in the long term. 21/20 HOI adds like 1/3 of a 20/20 Wrath.

Your gear is pretty crazy though and you use a lot of 21/20 gems I see. Just wondering if I should maybe drop my empower 4 / enlighten 4 wrath setup and squeeze in HOT instead.

I ran this test previously in 2.0 and then again in PoB after we switched to claws. Sadly I could not justify the nodes + enlighten it would cost to add in a gem that gave a little bit of EDPS.

70k is impressive on the numbers, hopefully I should know a lot better what dps numbers will be next league as I will be playing this build again :). Still 50k is easily achievable, and 60k is pushable, anything over that to me is pretty surprising.

"
DisRuptive1 escribió:
What do you do about strength requirements early on for Spectral Throw? I'm at 14 strength and can't level Spectral Throw past level 5. I've noticed that I won't have enough strength until past level 50 which means I'll be up to 10 levels behind on my Spectral Throw.

The same as any early game leveling. Pick up a heavy belt, or run with an amber amulet.
"
stevejohnson escribió:
"
coaa escribió:

I looked at the empower setup also. I liked to HOT for the auto cursing of bosses and stuff that sticks around. Also, the flat damage it adds isn't too shabby. I'm crafting a ring that will cost me a bit of life but adds about 4k hideout dps and have two jewel slots left that could net about 3.5K damage per jewel on the conservative side. Also, still need to try and make a 21/20 HOT. My claw elemental damage and attack speed could roll higher, so I may gamble and try that. I have stacked a lot of crit multi. My crit multi is 570%. :)

Yeah I really think your jewels are what's pushing your dps so high. You have like...perfect rolled ones for this spec and I gotta say i'm pretty jealous. I really enjoy the spec but it's a hard pill to swallow for me spending so much on a jewel when I could fund another entire build for the price of 1 jewel haha.

I guess that's why i'll never min/max a build fully in this game! Still great job pushing the build that high.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional