[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
TiagoRox escribió:
"
kira1414 escribió:

Tabula as chest is still capable of doing Uber lab. The main issues with your setup is your flasks. Check out the flask section in the guide. You will definitely need granite + basalt flasks + Enduring Cry to handle Uber lab.

And always cyclone in a circle around Argus and Izaro. This way you can avoid most of their attacks.

I could use a Belly of the Beast 5L, but my dps would be very low, i tested it and without Physical to Lightning it would be only 36k (with Conc).

Do you think it would be worth changing tabula for a Belly 5L?

You can definitely change to Belly 5L. Like @zelihood said, most of your damage comes from Molten Burst and you will still be able to do good damage.

"
961712 escribió:
May I ask you how you're dealing with the lack of INT stat?

I'm having serious issues with that status, and the three doesn't have any notorious INT passive.

What @Enrovy said. You can also roll INT on rare gloves if it has an open suffix.

"
Enrovy escribió:
"
961712 escribió:
May I ask you how you're dealing with the lack of INT stat?

I'm having serious issues with that status, and the three doesn't have any notorious INT passive.

Run to Templar side first, and get 50+ from rings.

This build is perfectly fine doing atziri/xoph with 5l tab without xoph blood with barely capped res. So getting your own xoph blood is just the matter of luck and breachstones.

Could it be better to use lightning golem rather than flame? apparently a lvl10 lightning golem gives better tooltip than lvl18 flame golem.
and if going against curse immunes plug in haste or something.

Personally I run Lightning Golem now for more IAS.

"
Nikaz escribió:
I dont have much trouble with uber izaro but I do with argus. Without spamming potions like crazy my life leech is not enough for his hard hits. Currently I have 35k dps in ho, 80k buffed with potions, onslaught etc but sometimes I cant get that buffed vs argus/izaro.
Should I swap my blasphemy+flammability for hatred for the bosses and self cast flammability?

here is link to my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nikaz/characters

When fighting izaro/argus I change added fire to fortify but even then with fortify and 70% dmg reduction on potions argus can kill me with currently 5k hp.

What can I do differently? should I buy belly of the beast so I can get like 5.5k hp?

Having more life and use Fortify gem in your chest piece. You will be able to survive and tank better. Also, Taste of Hate flask will greatly reduce incoming physical damage. Lightning Coil will also help to transfer a portion of it away and further reduces the damage.

You can also use this helm:

"
Planisphaerium escribió:
wonder if i should go for the ignite ring set up or grab some steel rings.

what do you think kira?

i dont think i can make up the res and life that i lose from having rare rings

Ignite rings are more for boss fights. Overall, I prefer rare rings because of the toughness they provide. It is possible to cap your resist with the ignite rings but requires a lot of top tier rolls on your gear, and you will likely need to get resistance from jewels too.
not sure what i wanna upgrade next.

get a dying sun?
buy a 6l jack? I have a 5l belly and 5l jack atm
work on the fire rings?
buy 2x steel rings?
enlighten 4 for another curse?
work on implementing frenzies into this build?

I wanna start pushing end game content. Not sure where to start. I feel i need something.
Editado por útlima vez por Planisphaerium en 20 mar. 2017 23:00:31
Id like some more HC feedback for this build as im trying to figure out what gear to get, i guess a 5Link Belly would be great (as discribed in guide) but Lightning Coil is not recommended?

did anyone try going with an astral plate chest?
just wanna say thanks for the build! finished the 100 uber lab endgame challenge all with this char (first 25 or so runs on a 5 link) and without xophs blood! with very little problems. tyty
"
mor_tilt escribió:
just wanna say thanks for the build! finished the 100 uber lab endgame challenge all with this char (first 25 or so runs on a 5 link) and without xophs blood! with very little problems. tyty

care to show your gear? you went for carnage heart/daresso amu then?
"
xanubiz escribió:
"
mor_tilt escribió:

care to show your gear? you went for carnage heart/daresso amu then?

dont have int on any of my gear >.< so needed a amulet with lots of it

5.8k life, 109k dps with auras and golem up, 175k with flasks and 209k with the totem up for izaro fights

I've been rolling with Kaom's Heart and gloves crafted with essence of insanity.

I haven't noticed a difference in clear speed but it does squeeze you for links on other items.
Editado por útlima vez por shadowscion en 21 mar. 2017 13:08:33
Currently 89 doing pretty good. I have around 10ex~ I dont know really what I should upgrade feels like my damage isnt super good and I die fast sometimes even though its not reflect. Sitting around 5900life and 3000 armor.

I'll try to get the flasks thats recommended.

Here's my gear any recommendation for upgrade? Should I switch some gems out?

Any suggestions about "The Brine Crown" is Cylocne stationary if we whirling? Cannot be Frozen is good too i think.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional