[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Should I use cyclone instead of sunder when leveling?
You think I need finish A Fixture of Fate for buy other gem like Blasphemy Support?
Editado por útlima vez por caba85 en 30 ago. 2018 23:11:29
"
ProfP escribió:
Is there a pastebin that provides the tree, skills, items, etc. all in one place? Looks like the pastebins at the start are just for the tree...

Here is a pastebin using gears loaded from my SSF Chieftain. I have preload it with Slayer EO skill tree:

"

Disclaimer: Chance to Hit is recommended to be 90% for EO. The preloaded gears only provide 87% as only 1 of the ring has accuracy on it.

"
caba85 escribió:
Should I use cyclone instead of sunder when leveling?
You think I need finish A Fixture of Fate for buy other gem like Blasphemy Support?

Personally, I prefer to use Molten Strike for leveling as I find that to clear act content much faster.

Fixture of Fate doesn't take long to complete and I would definitely clear it.
is this a good league starter? not sure if i should start with this build because the weapon is gonna be super expensive for a starter build...
How hard is it to get Ngahamus on SSF? I like the build idea but i really wanna play SSF.
you play league delve standard or SSF or HC?
"
Manking1337 escribió:
is this a good league starter? not sure if i should start with this build because the weapon is gonna be super expensive for a starter build...

Definitely a good league starter if you are playing in trading league.

Go for 2 Chaos recipe once you reach act 9 and you will have enough currencies to trade for the axe shortly after you start mapping.

"
betula escribió:
How hard is it to get Ngahamus on SSF? I like the build idea but i really wanna play SSF.

Even though I will always find at least 1 x Ngamahu's Flame for each SSF league that I have played (I have played all SSF leagues to date), the time the axe drop is very random.

Sometimes I get the axe within 1 week. sometimes it took 6+ weeks before it drops.

Therefore, I don't advise starting SSF with this build till you get your hands on the axe.

"
caba85 escribió:
you play league delve standard or SSF or HC?

I will be playing Delve SSF. :)
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 31 ago. 2018 9:09:50
Do you prefer Ignite in the axe still over elemental focus? I read somewhere that ignite is shit, but i have no idea.
So question is, both cyclone + axe with elemental focus, or axe with chance to ignite/Combustion?
"
diesdasdinge escribió:
Do you prefer Ignite in the axe still over elemental focus? I read somewhere that ignite is shit, but i have no idea.
So question is, both cyclone + axe with elemental focus, or axe with chance to ignite/Combustion?

I personally prefer Combustion on axe and Elemental Focus on chest.

Combustion applies -19% fire resist on ignited mobs and this greatly helps in buffing Cyclone damage.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 3 sept. 2018 21:00:42
I'm 72 right now with about 4k hp and 3.5k armor. Yet I am still having tons of trouble surviving in Uber Lab, getting dusted almost immediately. Anything I can do to make it easier?

I presume getting 75, but I was just wondering with my current stats, I was "prepared"
Editado por útlima vez por TeaAddict en 4 sept. 2018 3:47:31
"
TeaAddict escribió:
I'm 72 right now with about 4k hp and 3.5k armor. Yet I am still having tons of trouble surviving in Uber Lab, getting dusted almost immediately. Anything I can do to make it easier?

I presume getting 75, but I was just wondering with my current stats, I was "prepared"

Use a Basalt, Granite, and Stibnite flask and say a prayer. Also, get Vitality Void on tree.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional