[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Aeres escribió:
I just started poe earlier this month and after I couldn't find any fun in spectre witch I switched to this one and am having a lot of fun. My gear currently looks like this (not really fleshed out yet):

Spoiler

I am 100c away from Xoph's. I feel like I am lacking armor, I only have about 1800. Where should I get armor on? After Xoph's what should be my next goal?

Besides what @aphaoooo said on Iron Reflexes, you can also get armor rolled on gloves, belt and boots. Those 3 slots will be able to get your armor rating to 3000.

Your CWDT + Immortal Call levels are too high. A level 1 CWDT and level 3 Immortal Call is sufficient and it proc more frequently.

Get Stygian belt with recommended rolls show in "Recommended Rares" section. With a good Abyssal jewel, you will get more life and damage too.

If you have 2 x end game Abyssal jewels, you can socket them into:

their values will get a 1.5 multiplier.

However, you will need both jewels to have stats like this:
"
40 flat life + all resistance + flat physical or fire damage + #% damage penetrates elemental if you haven't kill recently

The life roll on your boots are low too. You will want to replace them.

The next "big" item that you can upgrade after Xoph's Blood will be Watcher's Eye with extra fire damage.

"
aphaoooo escribió:

@kira1414 Just a suggestion, maybe you could sort the Lab Enchantments from the most useful one 1st ?

Also why you put added fire on cyclone setup at scion guide, instead of fort. You put fort in leap slam.

Lab enchantment section updated.

For Scion version, it was initially Champion (gives permanent Fortify) + Raider.

With 3.1 changes to Vaal Pact, the class choice is now Slayer + Raider.

The gem setup for Scion wasn't changed since it is still possible to proc fortify from Leap Slam.

However, I have indicated in the gems section over there that fortify can be swapped in to improve defense.
So if DS its not good what do u prefer Tiem?
"
kira1414 escribió:
"
bipsylalapo escribió:

On this point, what's the ideal uncapped resistance then? Considering I'm going for Taste of Hate + Lion's Roar + Dying Sun, so no Wise Oak to spam for me.

And considering at endgame, most of the DPS comes from Cyclone and not Molten Burst, why is the additional projectile bonus from DS worth 7 ex for us?

Ideal overcap resist for fire, lightning and cold is 110.

Since you have Taste of Hate + Dying Sun, you should go for Wise Oak too.

The 15% penetration from Wise Oak is huge damage buff and it last for 6 seconds. And the flask provide 2 use on a full charge.

Taste of Hate + Dying Sun flask last 4.8 seconds each and holds 2 use on full charges too.

EDIT: And to answer the price on Dying Sun, Cyclone does not provide 85% of total damage. I would put it at 60% to 70% on well geared character.

Molten Burst still does good damage otherwise people won't be able to kill Shaper wearing Kaom's Heart.

2 additional projectiles = 28% more Molten Burst damage when all balls hits target.

Hey kira, afaik I did 1,3million dps with Cyclone and about 350k molten burst dps in ideal circumstances. You can half that probably. The better your gear becomes, the better cyclone gets and MB really falls behind.

:edit: that was ofcourse after 180 exalts of gear, so MB is really nice for starting the build, it becomes worse as your gear gets better..
Editado por útlima vez por Djangooo en 22 ene. 2018 13:47:01
Looking to make this the first dedicated uber farmer I've made. I got my uber ascendancy done at my current lvl of 78 but it was far from a walk in the park, but it was a tough izaro day. What level should I start seeing uber being a breeze? I'm trying to save up to replace my skin of the loyal, but should I pursue a Bronn's or one of the other recommended chests for lab farming? Any other advice here is much appreciated, thanks exiles.

Editado por útlima vez por thadude251 en 22 ene. 2018 16:38:26
Hey there, sorry if this has been asked before. I see your set up for a molten strike version of the build, but what do you think of 5/6 linking the ngahamus and setting up a molten strike there? You only lose 1 link for the molten burst damage, and then have the cyclone for mapping and molten strike for single target still. I feel like that would be the best of both worlds but maybe you lose too much?
Whats priority to buy in this biuld?Xoph's Blood?6l armour?rares?or maybe flasks?
My starter budged,just couple exalts...
Hi, having a lot of fun playing this build. Just wondering if anyone can see any glaring holes in my gear/skill tree. Breezing through everything but Minotaur guardian can one hit me constantly. I know my max life isn't that high and my Armour is kind of low so i'm wondering if anyone can spot anywhere to improve. Love the build though, it's super fun to play and can do all content.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por camayuro en 22 ene. 2018 23:03:05
This build is great, I'm loving it so far. Pushing content I've never done before and it feels so good. Just a few questions though.

Do we actually receive any damage boost from Taste of Hate? If we're taking Avatar of Flame we can't deal cold damage right? Or does it still get calculated?

Am I running the proper auras? With Impresence I'm running Flammability and Herald of Ash. I think you told someone else they could run Hatred as well (returning back to the taste of hate question)?

You also said if you're linking Immortal Call to CWDT you don't need Enduring Cry anymore. Why is that?

Do Abyss jewels give us more damage than regular jewels? I saw someone saying it's better to use Abyss jewels, just curious on how much of a difference they make.

My gear is below. I have a 6l Bronn's I'm currently working on getting the correct colors for. After that my next upgrade should be a Xoph's Blood and a Watcher's Eye once I can get the currency.

Spoiler
Can i use Spirit Void for mana leech in this build ?
"
bravo373 escribió:
So if DS its not good what do u prefer Tiem?

You can check out flask section. All viable flasks for the build are listed in there.

And for with/without Dying Sun damage comparison, you can check the reply below:

"
Djangooo escribió:

Hey kira, afaik I did 1,3million dps with Cyclone and about 350k molten burst dps in ideal circumstances. You can half that probably. The better your gear becomes, the better cyclone gets and MB really falls behind.

:edit: that was ofcourse after 180 exalts of gear, so MB is really nice for starting the build, it becomes worse as your gear gets better..

Yes. It is common misunderstanding by many players that Molten Burst does more damage than Cyclone and I have stated numerous times in the past that as a player gears up, Cyclone will account from 60 to 70% of the total damage.

With your gears doing 1.3M dps on Cyclone, I expect your Molten Burst to hit at 80K per ball.

Based on DPS calculator for Molten Strike and only looking at the projectile component of the skill, the average chance to hit for balls is 58%.

With 7 balls
"
Max damage: 80K * 7 = 560K
Average damage: 560K * 0.58 (58% chance to hit per ball) = 324K
Cyclone APS: 6.5
Chance to proc Molten Burst/sec: 6.5 * 0.2 = 1.3 proc per second
Average damage/sec: 324K * 1.3 = 421K

With 9 balls (Dying Sun)
"
Max damage: 80K * 9 = 720K
Average damage: 720K * 0.58 (58% chance to hit per ball) = 417K
Cyclone APS: 6.5
Chance to proc Molten Burst/sec: 6.5 * 0.2 = 1.3 proc per second
Average damage/sec: 417K * 1.3 = 542K

Ratio against 1.3M Cyclone DPS
"
7 balls: 421K : 1300K = 32 : 100
9 balls: 542K : 1300K = 41 : 100

The above will show that the damage difference falls within 30% to 40% range on Tier 1 geared character.

"
thadude251 escribió:
Looking to make this the first dedicated uber farmer I've made. I got my uber ascendancy done at my current lvl of 78 but it was far from a walk in the park, but it was a tough izaro day. What level should I start seeing uber being a breeze? I'm trying to save up to replace my skin of the loyal, but should I pursue a Bronn's or one of the other recommended chests for lab farming? Any other advice here is much appreciated, thanks exiles.

Spoiler

Once you hit 5500 life and 3000 armor, lab will be a breeze.

I am running with 6200 life + 1200 armor + Enfeeble curse (instead of Flammability) in SSF Abyss with poor man gears and was able complete the 100 Uber labs challenge without any issues.

SSF Abyss gears

"
Berto33 escribió:
Hey there, sorry if this has been asked before. I see your set up for a molten strike version of the build, but what do you think of 5/6 linking the ngahamus and setting up a molten strike there? You only lose 1 link for the molten burst damage, and then have the cyclone for mapping and molten strike for single target still. I feel like that would be the best of both worlds but maybe you lose too much?

Instead of 6L Ngamahu, I would recommend you to have an alternate 6L chest (Carcass Jack is good) and have Molten Strike setup in there and do chest swap on boss fight.

Gems setup:
"
Molten Strike + Ancestral Call + Multistrike + Elemental Damage with Attack + Concentrated + Elemental Focus

"
Hi, having a lot of fun playing this build. Just wondering if anyone can see any glaring holes in my gear/skill tree. Breezing through everything but Minotaur guardian can one hit me constantly. I know my max life isn't that high and my Armour is kind of low so i'm wondering if anyone can spot anywhere to improve. Love the build though, it's super fun to play and can do all content.

Spoiler

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Consider running Enfeeble curse for Guardian fights as you will still have enough damage to bring them down.

I would replace your abyssal jewel in the belt. Preferred rolls will be:
"
flat life + physical damage + fire damage + % elemental penetration if you have not killed recently

Since you are running Dying Sun + Taste of Hate, I recommend swapping Quick Silver flask to Wise Oak (assuming your overcapped fire resistance is highest) for T16+ bosses.

You can get 10% elemental penetration enchant for your boots.

I see that you linked Increased Area gem, I assume you will swap to Concentrated on T15+ boss fights.

"
Runtothehills21 escribió:
This build is great, I'm loving it so far. Pushing content I've never done before and it feels so good. Just a few questions though.

Do we actually receive any damage boost from Taste of Hate? If we're taking Avatar of Flame we can't deal cold damage right? Or does it still get calculated?

Am I running the proper auras? With Impresence I'm running Flammability and Herald of Ash. I think you told someone else they could run Hatred as well (returning back to the taste of hate question)?

You also said if you're linking Immortal Call to CWDT you don't need Enduring Cry anymore. Why is that?

Do Abyss jewels give us more damage than regular jewels? I saw someone saying it's better to use Abyss jewels, just curious on how much of a difference they make.

My gear is below. I have a 6l Bronn's I'm currently working on getting the correct colors for. After that my next upgrade should be a Xoph's Blood and a Watcher's Eye once I can get the currency.

Spoiler

Yes. 50% of the cold damage from Taste of Hate is converted to fire so you do get damage buff from that flask.

For auras, check out FAQ section. I have drew a flowchart for that matter.

CWDT + Immortal Call enables you to take care of porcupines spike damage so dropping Enduring Cry is fine as long as you don't go aggressive on them. And for safer run, you can get Red Dream jewel which provides endurance charges on kill.

On topic of Abyssal vs regular jewels, it really depends on the roll. Abyssal provide flat numbers while regular jewels provide %.

There will be tipping points that swing towards flat number providing more damage and when you hit another tipping point, % will provide more.

Roll Elemental Damage with Attack on your belt.

On your flasks, check out the flask section. You can start off with budget setup.

"
tranphuccd escribió:
Can i use Spirit Void for mana leech in this build ?

Spirit Void is not needed but you can go for it if you want to.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 23 ene. 2018 1:52:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional