[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

He is running Lvl27 Anger/Wrath and Haste as the only offensive ones, he runs no curses.
"
He is running Lvl27 Anger/Wrath and Haste as the only offensive ones, he runs no curses.

In that case you can definitely run Hatred for more damage.
So what build is better?

B B G G R R

B G G R R R
"
FissFiss escribió:
So what build is better?

B B G G R R

B G G R R R

On Bronn 3R 2B 1G
"
FissFiss escribió:
So what build is better?

B B G G R R

B G G R R R

On Bronn 3R 2B 1G
Hi I was wondering if light's poacher or w.e its called would work for a helm? I have a devoto but since it has another aoe spell maybe it would give a boost to dps for this build. I was using it with my Oni Cyclone build adn since it has the helm enchant I am gonna try it out for this one too. I will let you know. Just wondering if you tried it and if you had any experience trying it out.

So I wanna say thank you for this build. I've defeated Shaper for the first time with this build of yours, with a bit of variation on my end.Next stop would be Uber Atziri ^_^. My gear is as follows.
"
bravo373 escribió:
"
FissFiss escribió:
So what build is better?

B B G G R R

B G G R R R

On Bronn 3R 2B 1G

For Nghamu sorry
I am trying to do this build but the gems get really confusing. What gems do I need for all pieces with Xoph's and without the gloves
"
Dethmetaldan escribió:
Hi I was wondering if light's poacher or w.e its called would work for a helm? I have a devoto but since it has another aoe spell maybe it would give a boost to dps for this build. I was using it with my Oni Cyclone build adn since it has the helm enchant I am gonna try it out for this one too. I will let you know. Just wondering if you tried it and if you had any experience trying it out.

Lightpoacher isn't great for the build. I tried it and switched back. Inconsistent and damage ain't great unless you have 3 support gems to buff it.

"
Magnifque escribió:
So I wanna say thank you for this build. I've defeated Shaper for the first time with this build of yours, with a bit of variation on my end.Next stop would be Uber Atziri ^_^. My gear is as follows.
Spoiler

Congrats on the Shaper kill and a very nice one considering you did it with 5L + Fortify gem!

"
FissFiss escribió:
"
bravo373 escribió:
"
FissFiss escribió:
So what build is better?

B B G G R R

B G G R R R

On Bronn 3R 2B 1G

For Nghamu sorry

With the updated guide, B B G G R R is the recommended setup for the axe as you have the flexibility to switch between ignite and elemental focus.

However, if you are already on B G G R R R, and you intend to stick to ignite, what you have is perfectly fine since the damage difference is very minor.

"
dantera666 escribió:
I am trying to do this build but the gems get really confusing. What gems do I need for all pieces with Xoph's and without the gloves

To make things easier for new players adapting the build, I made a flowchart for this:

Hopefully with that, it is clearer now. :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional