[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I'm having a lot of trouble with uber lab. I cannot consistently complete it. Majority of the time I'll get one shot by izaro but occasionally I'll die to traps in gauntlet. Any recommendations? I've got a bronns trying to 6 link it atm.

https://pastebin.com/EY0aS4TV
iam kinda of a new player,only had one successful character before,so i was thinking those of us who cant get a Ngamahu's easily due to current prices,any tips to finishing all acts and farming for all the items(i know its a very noobish question,but this is only my second league)iam currently using sunder ancestral warchief and leap slam for movement but i get the feeling it wont be effective for much longer iam lvl 57. as iam kinda struggling against the bosses of act 7
Anybody know the order from most important to less one to use gemcutter prism to get the quality of gem up?
"
AssassinPride escribió:
Anybody know the order from most important to less one to use gemcutter prism to get the quality of gem up?

Damage wise:

Molten Burst:

-Fire Penetration
-Concentrated Effect
-Weapon Elemental Damage
-Elemental Focus
These 4 all give the same % increase in damage to your molten Burst

-Physical Projectile Attack Damage
slightly less than the other 4(its minimal difference to be honest)

Cyclone Damage:
-Elemental Focus
-Weapon Elemental Damage
-Concentrated Effect(boss fights)

These 3 give the same % increase in damage to your cyclone

-Melee support damage
Slightly less than the other 3(also minimal difference)

Herald of Ashe:
Unlike the other gems which only affect their main gem, HoA actually affects both Molten Burst procs and Cyclone. This should probably be your first gem to upgrade unless someone can think of a better reason not to.
Any point in pickin up the Hemo nodes for more survivability?

T6 elder guardian and crit map mods kinda shreddin me.

lvl87 build
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/RxNCps4c
Editado por útlima vez por toiletvape en 13 dic. 2017 2:49:23
"
Hitoseijuro escribió:
"
AssassinPride escribió:

Damage wise:

Molten Burst:

-Fire Penetration
-Concentrated Effect
-Weapon Elemental Damage
-Elemental Focus

Cyclone Damage:
-Elemental Focus
-Weapon Elemental Damage

-Melee support damage

Herald of Ashe:
Unlike the other gems which only affect their main gem, HoA actually affects both Molten Burst procs and Cyclone. This should probably be your first gem to upgrade unless someone can think of a better reason not to.

Thanks man! Btw those are my gear it prob should go the way u say it for gem quality upgrade :P Btw when u say Weapon Elemental Damage its the Elemental Damage With Attack Support gem right?
Editado por útlima vez por AssassinPride en 13 dic. 2017 3:35:42
"
AssassinPride escribió:
"
Hitoseijuro escribió:
"
AssassinPride escribió:

Damage wise:

Molten Burst:

-Fire Penetration
-Concentrated Effect
-Weapon Elemental Damage
-Elemental Focus

Cyclone Damage:
-Elemental Focus
-Weapon Elemental Damage

-Melee support damage

Herald of Ashe:

Thanks man! Btw those are my gear it prob should go the way u say it for gem quality upgrade :P Btw when u say Weapon Elemental Damage its the Elemental Damage With Attack Support gem right?

Yes, it use to be called "Weapon elemental damage support" now its "ELemental Damage with Attack support".

You should look to get flammability whenever possible in the build as well unless youre going for a more sturdier build with the elemental weakness but then don't forget youll need more INT in your build than the build normally runs(avg is like 110-115s vs 155s or so with Ele weakness iirc).
Editado por útlima vez por Hitoseijuro en 13 dic. 2017 4:02:31
I've dropped myself a Kaom and I've decided to give it a try. I've looked up the highest currently highest lvled (SC) ppl playing Ngahamu build, and found one going Kaom's Heart route:

https://www.poebuilds.io/profile/sc/Donkeydk/Crack_Inspector_Empire

I've adapted this build for a try and to be honest I'm performing much better now - but I wasn't lucky enough to have at least 5l on my Bronn's before, so take this into consideration.

You lack a bit of gem space, so instead you can take Blood Magic & +35% life behind it. Buffing the fire damage with Kaom's is also a nice feature.
Sorry if I miss something but now that VP has been nerfed and no longer mandatory, how do you have sufficient leech? I did several elemental build with Raider and even with 70%+ dodge and all the leech you took in your build I can never have enough leech like a phys build.

Why are you using Phys Projectile on the Ngamahu when you are taking Avatar of Fire or Xoph? And you don't have a Fireborn gem in the Dueslist area either. Won't all the bonus be halved with AoF?
"
Sorry if I miss something but now that VP has been nerfed and no longer mandatory, how do you have sufficient leech? I did several elemental build with Raider and even with 70%+ dodge and all the leech you took in your build I can never have enough leech like a phys build.

Why are you using Phys Projectile on the Ngamahu when you are taking Avatar of Fire or Xoph? And you don't have a Fireborn gem in the Dueslist area either. Won't all the bonus be halved with AoF?

Ngamahu's converts 50% of physical to fire damage, then avatar of fire converts the other 50% to fire.

e: Got myself a Bronn's and 6S5L'd it for cheap, but man the correct colours are hard to roll. Do I remember that there is an easier way to colour sockets than chrome spamming?

Also I think I had some pretty good gloves drop (shame about the life but still)? I believe I can craft attack speed on these is that right?
Editado por útlima vez por Rocksteadee en 13 dic. 2017 6:14:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional