[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I've kind of hit a brick where I'm not sure what to upgrade next, I want to get Xoph's but I'll need to save at least a few more days for that, as I'm only sitting at 180c pure right now. I do have a perfect taming which should sell for more than a xoph's but I haven't found an interested buyer yet.

Passives
Equips

Flasks

Lion's Roar without Empire's Grasp got really really annoying, so I subbed it out for overflowing chalice for now, but just not sure the direction Iw ant to head to now.I have a Bronn's I'm trying to Vorici color to 3R/2B/1G but so far I've dumped 100c into it and haven't been successful on that 5th color, so I'm hesitant to dump more without buying possibly more important pieces first.

Thanks for any insight you can give :)

I'm doing shaped 10/11 tier maps with this and I did a t13 without a problem but a few things were problematic like I ran an unid'd Suncaller and died twice, couldn't kill it in the end cause we ran out of portals. I'm sure a lot of that fight was mechanics and bad mods, but I feel like I'm lacking a bit, overall friggin' amazingly fun build though!
Editado por útlima vez por Penetros en 19 sept. 2017 15:44:08
I would say 6l -> Xoph's -> Flasks -> Jewelery/jewels

Or Xophs -> 6L -> Flasks

Getting xoph's frees up a lot of skill nodes to go into something like primeval which then lets you drop Sibyl's for more DPS oriented rings.
Editado por útlima vez por soulesschild en 19 sept. 2017 15:51:23
would love so advice how to progress my guy in his current state and gear. I have around 4 ex atm to spend
"
Penetros escribió:
I've kind of hit a brick where I'm not sure what to upgrade next, I want to get Xoph's but I'll need to save at least a few more days for that, as I'm only sitting at 180c pure right now. I do have a perfect taming which should sell for more than a xoph's but I haven't found an interested buyer yet.

Passives
Equips

Flasks

Lion's Roar without Empire's Grasp got really really annoying, so I subbed it out for overflowing chalice for now, but just not sure the direction Iw ant to head to now.I have a Bronn's I'm trying to Vorici color to 3R/2B/1G but so far I've dumped 100c into it and haven't been successful on that 5th color, so I'm hesitant to dump more without buying possibly more important pieces first.

I'm doing shaped 10/11 tier maps with this and I did a t13 without a problem but a few things were problematic like I ran an unid'd Suncaller and died twice, couldn't kill it in the end cause we ran out of portals. I'm sure a lot of that fight was mechanics and bad mods, but I feel like I'm lacking a bit, overall friggin' amazingly fun build though!

I wouldn't even use sibyls (if you don't run HC). There is no use if you don't run ele reflect maps. I never used the ring (nor primeval) and have no trouble at all. You can easily use a rare ring with resist, ele-damage, health and maybe int. You just have to be careful against single elemental reflect . But you can normally still kill them with dying sun popped or just hit and run.

I think Vorici-Colour is bad (you mean you colour it with jewellers i guess? Because you don't have a 6 socket at the moment), if you do it on the chest you are already using. Because you later need to 6l it and you have no backup if you are left with a lower link chest (if you don't plan to 6l it with vorici for 1500 fuse). So either safe currency to buy a 6l and try to color it or you buy another one and do the colouring/linking as you like.

Personally I use lions roar only for cetain situations/maps. For example adds in chimera fight if neccesary, izaro or minotaur tanking. I wouldn't use it all the time.
Save for Xoph's as the big purchase.

Short term look for Opal rings. Rustic belt or vanguard. Dying Sun Flask, Taste of Hate.

Then it's little upgrades like helm enchant, better rings, better jewels, better rares, etc.
Thanks for the suggestions I now know what to aim for.

Also, as for the vorici colour I have 2 Bronn's Lithe.

I'll drop Sibyl's asap, I usually don't run ele reflect but I've had a few and it's helped out marginally in those situations, but it doesn't seem super necessary for sure.

Level 74 Uber Lab Clear. Not a full key run, but still!

Thank you very much for the build, it works wonders!
Editado por útlima vez por x_Zenith en 19 sept. 2017 17:29:23
I am wanting to create an uber lab farmer. Is this build good for it or transition to ? What gear or gems do I need to swap for ? I did see the Scion, but is it neccesary to level a Scion for uber lab farming ?

I was looking at this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1930275/page/1 ,but that also means I have to spend more on currency which I rather not
Editado por útlima vez por Valant en 19 sept. 2017 18:41:54
In terms of helm enchant, which ranks from 1st to 3rd ?

Cyclone IAS and damage are ridiculously priced at 10ex, where as Flammability ones are like 80-100c
"
Ph34rm3 escribió:
Hello ,

i think i will go absolutely mad . I have below items , better than most of the people . i even have 21 level cyclone gem but my hideout dps with cyclone is 70k . how that can be possible ? My char is 88 level with 5,4k hp.

How you guys can have 300k attack with almost same items ?

Spoiler

As mentioned by other players, 300K damage are basically buffed damage. And if you have read what I wrote in my earlier reply to your post, you will know that your gems are not 20/20 yet, which means you still have room for more damage.

Realistic damage for cyclone that you can reach in hideout will be around 120K with maxed out gears and higher level.

"
dsr91 escribió:
Spoiler

These are my stats at the moment, LVL 88. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I died against every guardian, died against Malachai in Core Map, but my defensive stats are only 2k away in Evasion than the stats that @Kira1414 defeated Shaper. what can I do with this build to stop dying? What can I upgrade? I've already replaced Flammability with Enfeeble to see if I can be more tank but I'm still dying. Please help for the love (or hate) of Kitava.

Minotaur is the toughest guardian because he hits really hard. The other 3 guardians are much easier to handle once you know their attack patterns and knowing when to avoid them.

Malachai in Core map can hit really hard under certain map mod.

You will definitely want to aim for 6000 life and you can consider replacing Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet.

Check out the recommended rares section for preferred rolls on your rare slots.

"
Kaldolol escribió:
First of all thanks a lot kira1414 for this amazing build, I'm having the time of my life levelling this character :-)

I don't know if this question was already answered, but what would be a good gem setup for a 5L 3R/2G Bronn's Lithe ?
I burned through 400 chroms trying to get 4R/1G or 3R/1B/1G without success to I settled with 3R/2G atm with the following gems:

Thanks !

Elemental Damage With Attacks + Fortify + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attack + Cyclone

"
ethanju escribió:
Could anyone please look at my profile or check POB my id is ethanju to help me please? I only have around 61k dps in town and 5k5 life with Belly...

Your rare slots will need life rolls. At your level, your life pool should be around 6300 with Belly.

A 6L chest will increase your damage by around 30 to 40%.

Your jewels do not have any life % roll on them and I see that you are using Brute Force jewel for the int. Instead of using Brute Force, you can get a ring with 40+ int.

Check out recommended rares and jewels section for rolls that you want on those slots.

"
chaelp escribió:
I missed this build from Breach, was so much fun, did a raider the first time, but as fun as it was, felt squishy, trying this again this league as a Slayer, and its so much better, all guardians down, and Shaper, not deathless, but I dont play a very safe style.

Spoiler

I plan on switching Lions Roar to Wise Oak once I fix my fire res, I messed them up, Roars knockback is annoying as hell.

Glad you are enjoying the build as a Slayer. :)

I don't run Lion's Roar all the time. Most of the time when I am mapping, I run a blue granite flask with anti-curse instead.

"
Penetros escribió:

Passives
Equips

Flasks

I would recommend you to replace Magnate with a rare belt instead. You are losing too much toughness using that belt.

And instead of Overflowing Chalice, I would suggest running a blue granite flast with anti-curse.

I would roll anti-freeze on quick silver pot because that is the pot that you will hit most frequently. With increased duration, you will be immune to freeze from incoming cold attacks.

Also, check out recommended rares and jewels section for recommended rolls. They not only provide more toughness for the build, they also provide more damage.

"
latterus14 escribió:
would love so advice how to progress my guy in his current state and gear. I have around 4 ex atm to spend

Your gears are in good shape. I would replace the Rumi's flask with granite flask with anti-curse instead.

You will want life % rolls on your jewels. You only have 3 jewel sockets so having the 4th will help greatly.

Check out the jewels section for recommended rolls.

"
Valant escribió:
I am wanting to create an uber lab farmer. Is this build good for it or transition to ? What gear or gems do I need to swap for ? I did see the Scion, but is it neccesary to level a Scion for uber lab farming ?

I was looking at this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1930275/page/1 ,but that also means I have to spend more on currency which I rather not

There is nothing to change on your gears for lab farming and I would recommend Slayer for Uber lab farming instead of Scion because traps are non-issue to Slayer.

As for Path finder, they have much higher movement speed so reaching Izaro room is probably faster. Play style is a little different though because you need to do weapon swap and boot swap (optional).

So I would say, go with what fits you. :)

"
Valant escribió:
In terms of helm enchant, which ranks from 1st to 3rd ?

Cyclone IAS and damage are ridiculously priced at 10ex, where as Flammability ones are like 80-100c

For mapping:
Flammability > cyclone attack speed >= cyclone damage

For Shaper:
Cyclone attack speed >= cyclone damage > Flammability

EDIT: Between cyclone damage and attack speed, I would go for cyclone damage because you can push for more attack speed from jewels and gears.
Editado por útlima vez por kira1414 en 19 sept. 2017 21:00:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional