[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Sometime im running 60% less curse effect mod and wondering if make more sense to run haste aura instead
Just 6 linked and colored my bronn. Omg what a nightmare 😆. Love the build though. Uber lab is a joke and facerolling t14 maps even though i suck.

Thnx having lots of fun
Hi, Great guide you have here. My only question is what pantheon do you use for uber lab?
"
Hi, Great guide you have here. My only question is what pantheon do you use for uber lab?

Solaris + Gruthkul probably, 'Penitentiary Incarcerator' for Solaris could probably help further mitigating elemental damage depending on what buffs Izaro has
Hello i am stuck at map tier 12 , can be one shot :( cant leveling its too hard because of die too much . I am at level 86 :D can some one check my build please :D seem belly of the beast cant handle my character lol

here is my link to profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dotkich9012/characters

Name : Connectfy-Slayer-LV86

i hope you guys help me :D thanks so much
Editado por útlima vez por EEarlGreyyy en 2 sept. 2017 7:10:52
"
Hello i am stuck at map tier 12 , can be one shot :( cant leveling its too hard because of die too much . I am at level 86 :D can some one check my build please :D seem belly of the beast cant handle my character lol

your gear has garbage life rolls, to put it bluntly. 3 of your items literally have ZERO life on them. The 10% max life on your Meginord and 30% on Belly is pointless if it has nothing to buff.
IGN: DabrixRN
Editado por útlima vez por Thomasmgp en 2 sept. 2017 7:44:48
I have a question about the new Brutality Support gem. If I am using Ngamahu's Flame (dealing Molten Burst elemental damage), does this mean I cannot use Brutality gem (supported skills deal no elemental damage) in my Cyclone 6L? Or does this only mean Cyclone cannot deal elemental damage which it doesn't?

I just realized I still had Brutality in my 6L chest and removing it almost doubles my DPS.
Hello,

I'm looking for some help running this on XBox.

The primary problem with Xbox is the lack of a marketplace. It's difficult to find any gear at all, and Ngamahu's is basically impossible to get. I've seen a few for 80c - 125c so I cannot get one any time soon. I can't even get a 5L chest.

How would you recommend gemming and gearing this character for early end game with that in mind?

I'm currently level 65. ~3.5k Health, ~3k armor, 75% resists all around. I'm running Blood Rage and Warlord's Mark with my Blasphemy and using Earthquake as my primary skill. Damage is pretty good, but some of those big packs of magic monsters really wipe me out.

Thanks in advance!

"
Thomasmgp escribió:
"

your gear has garbage life rolls, to put it bluntly. 3 of your items literally have ZERO life on them. The 10% max life on your Meginord and 30% on Belly is pointless if it has nothing to buff.

my glove +100 maxium life and boot +80 life
so how much life enough for lv 86 :D
also my dps is bad too only have 90k with full buff any advise
Still working on gear but I wanted to brag a bit. Was saving for Xoph's Blood...got super lucky and a Xoph's ammy dropped in a Waterways Xoph Breach.

My gear....still working on it for the most part. Have a 6 belly I'm trying to link for monies to link my Bronn's.

Spoiler

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional