Ranger Build List - patch 3.15

Siege Ballista + Frenzy Dead U-Atz, U-lab, Atz, T16, Shaper, U-Elder [3.5] Deadeye Siege Ballista - Siege Ballista/Frenzy

Was wondering if you can add the above build to the list.
Editado por útlima vez por raz789 en 27 ene. 2019 5:12:28
Thanks for sharing
Tornado Shot Raid U-lab, U-Atz, T16, Shaper, U-Elder [3.5] Demi's TheFastestLemon: 190% Quantity Full Legacy MF Windripper Raider (UBER ELDER DOWN)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2306324

updated to 3.6
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Nice ! Thanks bro
List just got updated for 3.6. I've decided to remove build not updated since 3.4.
If there are any mistakes or you want me to add any build to the list, just let me know.

Enjoy!
Blink/Mirror Arrow Dead Atz, U-Lab, T16 Budget [3.6] Bravo's Shooty Girls - Blink+Mirror Arrow Deadeye ~1M Shaper DPS

Please add to the list. Also, if I need to update this later, I can just let you know to replace right? I haven't tested T16, U-Atz, Shaper, or U-Elder just yet, but I plan to.

Edit: Updated for T16.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Editado por útlima vez por Darkblitz9 en 17 mar. 2019 3:38:24
"
Darkblitz9 escribió:
Blink/Mirror Arrow Dead Atz, U-Lab, T16 Budget [3.6] Bravo's Shooty Girls - Blink+Mirror Arrow Deadeye ~1M Shaper DPS

Please add to the list. Also, if I need to update this later, I can just let you know to replace right? I haven't tested T16, U-Atz, Shaper, or U-Elder just yet, but I plan to.

Edit: Updated for T16.

Added your build to the list. Just drop a massage in here if you want some tags to be added at any time.
Lightning Arrow/Barrage PF T16, Shaper, U-Elder Family Man's Ultimate Dex Stacking Pathfinder LA/Barrage (All Content Easily)

Finished my build guide last night. Was wondering if you could add it to the list? ^^
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Ice Shot / Barrage Deadeye U-Izaro, T16, Delve 320+ Synix YABB +4/+5 Chaingunner Deadeye

Guide is fully built, only additional shit will be more videos
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Editado por útlima vez por SynixProcessing en 5 may. 2019 19:56:35
Just wanted to say thanks for including my build in this post! I realized one day that I never got around to submitting it and when I came to check I saw it was already there! You rock!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional