Deleted

"
Zeros escribió:
Thinking of trying the build but the amulet is 200 chaos at the moment. How badly does it hamper the build?
My alt is whisper ince tanker with 5k life and tons of leech. Still dies a lot for not being able to leech enough. Would this build do better in t10+ maps?

The amulet is half of our damage.

Otherwise you have to use phys to lightning instead of ele focus which means you lose a huge multiplier + u dont benefit from all the fire pen since only half of your damage is fire etc..

Its pretty mandatory.
Updated Video
Anything till T10s is doable without the ammy (using the phys to lightning gem) Not tried T11 yet as I dont have any vaal orbs left to coorrupt one. The ammy would be required for guardians/shaper though.
Hello, i'm currently 89lvl and have 5855 life with Kaom. What better? Play with Kaom till i get 6L Kitsugi or swap for 5L for t15-16 farming?
"
thekas1k2 escribió:
Hello, i'm currently 89lvl and have 5855 life with Kaom. What better? Play with Kaom till i get 6L Kitsugi or swap for 5L for t15-16 farming?

6l Kinstugi is just if you want cyclone damage.

Kaom's is the best atm

Edit

Also Updated Guide
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 8 abr. 2017 6:05:10
quick question.

Which Ngamahu is the best between Culling Strike or Weapon range +1 ?
"
mamamooshi escribió:
quick question.

Which Ngamahu is the best between Culling Strike or Weapon range +1 ?

The Culling Strike corruption is better by a mile
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 8 abr. 2017 16:21:44
Gonna run a 5L (cause cheap) carcass jack for speed runs. Not sure what to put in there though, open to suggestions :D

I'm quite happy with my cyclone being in my boots, so it's literally a free 5L setup. Thinking of doing something with vaal cyclone for a quick vacuum.
Heya. Just wanted to show my setup that is slightly different.

Instead of running all curses and auras off of mana i run the curses with curse on hit in kintsugi. that means that i am able to run: Grace + HoA on mana and Enfeeble + Warlord's mark on weapon

Of course we don't get as much raw damage from the cyclone in and by itself, but it is the molten burst that deals the most damage anyways.

Gear

I am still only level 77 so dont have all gems i am planning on using and they are low level :)

Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Editado por útlima vez por Priory en 10 abr. 2017 14:52:50
"
Priory escribió:
Heya. Just wanted to show my setup that is slightly different.

Instead of running all curses and auras off of mana i run the curses with curse on hit in kintsugi. that means that i am able to run: Grace + HoA on mana and Enfeeble + Warlord's mark on weapon

Of course we don't get as much raw damage from the cyclone in and by itself, but it is the molten burst that deals the most damage anyways.

Gear

I am still only level 77 so dont have all gems i am planning on using and they are low level :)

You lose alot of stats from using a deodre's ring

We dont "need" curses and as i've said before this build doesnt really run curses since we take no curse effect on the tree.

Bosses have a %less curse effect on them so without focusing on curses they dont do as much.

Maybe for HC i could see how running temp/enfeeble would make it feel safer.

You still have the occasional hex proof mob and then you lose alot of life by not running kaoms.

But whatever works for you

Glad you are enjoying it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional