Deleted

Thank you a lot for the nice guide! Was looking at your gear and wondering why you are using the Axe with only 8% increased attack speed?
"
braddaman escribió:

I'm still running Kintsugi's 6l on my cyclone and having mana issues, as my attack speed is way too high. I have about 180 mana unreserved with grace + HoA, but I keep having to resort to enfeeble blasphemy instead of grace due to mana restraints. This is despite me having 3 mana leech nodes in dualist (leech is not the issue - so i'll be dropping 2)
I'm planning on dropping attack speed (still have on a few jewels) to combat this. I really dont want to pick up a mana flask, as I'm using dying sun and wise oak.

Mana flask helps a lot. You can drop Onslaught potion and on the passive tree go Slaughter route instead of Cleaving. This will give you "10% chance to gain Onslaught for 3 seconds on kill".

You should also get "+2 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks" mod on one of your jewels.
"
rhah escribió:
"
braddaman escribió:

I'm still running Kintsugi's 6l on my cyclone and having mana issues, as my attack speed is way too high. I have about 180 mana unreserved with grace + HoA, but I keep having to resort to enfeeble blasphemy instead of grace due to mana restraints. This is despite me having 3 mana leech nodes in dualist (leech is not the issue - so i'll be dropping 2)
I'm planning on dropping attack speed (still have on a few jewels) to combat this. I really dont want to pick up a mana flask, as I'm using dying sun and wise oak.

Mana flask helps a lot. You can drop Onslaught potion and on the passive tree go Slaughter route instead of Cleaving. This will give you "10% chance to gain Onslaught for 3 seconds on kill".

You should also get "+2 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks" mod on one of your jewels.

But this route gives me even more attack speed (the nodes up to slaughter have attack speed). I haven't used a mana flask at endgame for a very long time. I might try the blood magic gem and reserve all of my mana with artcic armour.

Not sure about the +2 mana on hit jewels, my mana leech is fine in packs. I'm not sure it would help much with single target.

I'll do some testing and report back. Thanks for the suggestions though :)

Edit: Just realised, if I was to grab the charisma cluster in ranger, I could use the blood magic support on my cyclone, with grace, HoA and a blasphemy curse on my mana. Wooop!
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Editado por útlima vez por braddaman en 30 mar. 2017 19:05:03
Yep. So I think this is a dps increase, but not 100% sure yet, because PoB isn't too good with the Ngamahu's procs dps calc. (your cyclone tooltip will go down)

I dropped melee phys (you could drop fortify if you're worried about cyclone dps and pick it up on your leap slam), for blood magic support on the cyclone.

This solves all mana problems and basically means we don't need to worry about getting 'too much' attack speed.

Now we dont need a mana pool, we can pick up the charisma nodes in ranger (12% reduced reserve), which lets us run grace, HoA and a blasphemy curse of your choice.

I think this could be a dps increase, because with flammability, we only drop approx 5% dps (from swapping out fortify), for a shedload of pen.

Alternatively, you could run enfeeble, which directly counters the fortify gem you dropped.

If you aren't too bothered about cyclone dps and just want to stay alive; keep fortify, drop melee physical instead.

With Kintsugis, this gives us 80% x 70%(if you have int for lvl 20 enfeeble) x 80% = 45% damage taken.

Bear in mind, you need lvl 94+ to pull this off, but feel free to try it :)
New Shaper clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5NKW5jdCPk&t=18s

Almost able to do deathless consistently.
Flask setup with wise oak gives me Lightning/Cold damage reduction, Dying sun works well with Wise Oak in this aspect you only really need to get light/cold evened out.
"
Atomic_Tin_Can escribió:
New Shaper clear.

Flask setup with wise oak gives me Lightning/Cold damage reduction, Dying sun works well with Wise Oak in this aspect you only really need to get light/cold evened out.

Why do you take blood dance over darkrays? They give less movement speed, one less frenzy, no increased dodge, less attack speed and regen that we can't use - as we take vaal pact.
"
braddaman escribió:
"
Atomic_Tin_Can escribió:
New Shaper clear.

Why do you take blood dance over darkrays? They give less movement speed, one less frenzy, no increased dodge, less attack speed and regen that we can't use - as we take vaal pact.

I honestly just forgot I was using them :D

I rolled a +1 frenzy at the beginning of the season and just never fucking realized it.

Edit: On a side note I guess that shows how boots have little effect since I've done everything except grandmasters arena.
Editado por útlima vez por Atomic_Tin_Can en 31 mar. 2017 2:43:35
Full Guardians, deathless, all corrupted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ak_Y-KzdGY&t=39s

Hope this brings more fans to the build.
I'm sorry if this was already answered, what's the optimal starting path for ascendancy points?
"
theeze escribió:
I'm sorry if this was already answered, what's the optimal starting path for ascendancy points?

I would recommend rushing slaughter first and picking up veil last. Although status immunity is important, it's not needed for <t10 maps. The frenzy bonuses will help a lot with clear speed and damage early on.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional