Deleted

"
Teerick escribió:
I hate the Darkrays, going potato slow fills me with rage. So I'll lose out on a Frenzy charge, but it's something I'm willing to deal with right now. This opens the stage for a pair of rare boots with tri res and life or intel. Would using Hrimnor's Resolve for the 40% added fire damage be a decent unique to buff our damage? I'm not a good theory crafter, but I'm good at asking questions, lol.

We need the int from our helmet,

each frenzy charge is absolutely massive and a +1 dark ray = 2 frenzy charges.

The only swaps id recommend is

1. atziri's step (16% dodge with +1 frenzy corruption)

2. The infinite pursuit (+1 frenzy corruption if possible. no extra bleed damage)

3. Death's door ( dont corrupt too expensive, immune to bleed)

4. Brinerot Whaler's (immune to shock - good when u dont have ur frenzy charges up, also projectile damage and hopefully +1 frenzy)

5. Blood Dance legacy boots (w/out vaal pact on tree, corrupted with +1 frenzy)
"
We need the int from our helmet,

each frenzy charge is absolutely massive and a +1 dark ray = 2 frenzy charges.

The only swaps id recommend is

1. atziri's step (16% dodge with +1 frenzy corruption)

2. The infinite pursuit (+1 frenzy corruption if possible. no extra bleed damage)

3. Death's door ( dont corrupt too expensive, immune to bleed)

4. Brinerot Whaler's (immune to shock - good when u dont have ur frenzy charges up, also projectile damage and hopefully +1 frenzy)

5. Blood Dance legacy boots (w/out vaal pact on tree, corrupted with +1 frenzy)

Thank you for taking the time to clarify for me, I appreciate it. Will probably shop for a decent pair of Atziri's.
How can u say we are going potato slow? I think the movespeed is quite good with 9 charges
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
"
Chickenlal escribió:
How can u say we are going potato slow? I think the movespeed is quite good with 9 charges

Being in hideout, being in town, very start of maps. Basically whenever you don't have charges up you have 0% MS without having some elsewhere.
Videos of 2.6?
Videos from 2.6 with Cyclone massive nerf? How does it feel now?
Editado por útlima vez por SunL4D2 en 11 mar. 2017 9:07:53
"
SunL4D2 escribió:
Videos from 2.6 with Cyclone massive nerf? How does it feel now?

Cyclone massive nerf????

There was an aoe nerf globally, while alot of skills got buffs to their base radius etc.

Cyclone still feels great.
Can confirm.

I'm currently lvl 85 in Legacy Hardcore and it still feels good!

I'm not even using Xoph's blood or kaom's because of budget limitations, i'm saving up :D And I have been clearing op to T9 maps without any issues atm.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Thoughts on running a Carcass Jack? I'm running the build on SC so it's not an issue if I die occasionally.
The main threat to this build seems to be volatiles (aside from reflect). Would this not make enfeeble better than grace if you were using kaoms?
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional