Deleted

"

Vaal pact is absolutely busted.... i just didnt really calculate factoring in vaal pact... BECAUSE...at the time i was using ele weakness on hit gloves.. so i could not run warlords

However the new setup has 4% of dmg leeched as life which is more then triple the previous leech..
And considering i was in HC i wasnt willing to be risky and test it out..

How do you get that 4%? What auras are you running?

Can you link your new gear? Or tell me the gem setup you would recommend for 4L gloves and boots
"
Ergolic escribió:
"

Vaal pact is absolutely busted.... i just didnt really calculate factoring in vaal pact... BECAUSE...at the time i was using ele weakness on hit gloves.. so i could not run warlords

However the new setup has 4% of dmg leeched as life which is more then triple the previous leech..
And considering i was in HC i wasnt willing to be risky and test it out..

How do you get that 4%? What auras are you running?

Can you link your new gear? Or tell me the gem setup you would recommend for 4L gloves and boots

2% from tree... 2% from warlords

.4% node + .4% node + .4% node +.8% node = 2% leech
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 18 ene. 2017 14:34:22
I watched your atziri video, your chest wasn't 6L yet. Do you consider your current character way stronger than the one in the atziri video or similar?

Is there any video with the new setup? Warlord + Herald with no ele weakness on hit?
Editado por útlima vez por Ergolic en 19 ene. 2017 9:30:21
"
Ergolic escribió:
I watched your atziri video, your chest wasn't 6L yet. Do you consider your current character way stronger than the one in the atziri video or similar?

Is there any video with the new setup? Warlord + Herald with no ele weakness on hit?

... yes

I have much stronger gear, 6link chest plate, dying sun flask, 1 perfect jewel and some other really nice ones... yes it is vastly stronger.

However i wanted to wait till i hit 93 before i post a new video to compare to the old 93 i originally posted on....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Below if anyone has any questions or certain fights you want me to showcase, things you want me to address

Anyone can ask, ill pick the best questions, etc and address them on the upcoming video showcase and update.

Thanks to everyone for their questions and help in perfecting the build
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 19 ene. 2017 20:05:04
"
"
Ergolic escribió:

... yes

I have much stronger gear, 6link chest plate, dying sun flask, 1 perfect jewel and some other really nice ones... yes it is vastly stronger.

However i wanted to wait till i hit 93 before i post a new video to compare to the old 93 i originally posted on....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Below if anyone has any questions or certain fights you want me to showcase, things you want me to address

Anyone can ask, ill pick the best questions, etc and address them on the upcoming video showcase and update.

Thanks to everyone for their questions and help in perfecting the build

Kk, I'll create mine soon. I'll follow your build :)

I'm missing the 6L chest and the corrupted boots though xD
Nice bulid pall I saw few variations of it
but this is best one I think I folow it and is allot fun.
Thx also for a good guide mate.
Hmm, no stibnite, no quartz, a mana flask, no grace?
For me personally all the things that made this build strong you swapped them out, I'm confused.

I can imagine without Grace you'll be getting hit constantly..
Agreed that the leech is probably insane, but I don't feel like the 2% is coming short and I also run Grace so I don't really get hit that often.

For example in a map with a lot of obstacles, and no Grace. You'll be getting hit constantly, if you get stuck on a rock for 2 seconds you could easily be dead in 3 hits?
Editado por útlima vez por Affinity en 20 ene. 2017 4:39:49
"
For me personally all the things that made this build strong you swapped them out, I'm confused.

Agreed that the leech is probably insane, but I don't feel like the 2% is coming short and I also run Grace so I don't really get hit that often.

For example in a map with a lot of obstacles, and no Grace. You'll be getting hit constantly, if you get stuck on a rock for 2 seconds you could easily be dead in 3 hits?

Enlighten (lvl 3) + Charisma wheel => 88% mana reserved using blasphemy, grace, herald of ash if i'm not mistaken. Is the leech enough to sustain mana in boss fights? We have to drop some life nodes though.
Updated Build Video

Posted Deathless Guardians

This build is not shaper viable

The first phase is hard, the 2nd phase is even more challenging, the 3rd phase is just not doable... :(

Ive tried multiple times i just cant seem to do 3rd phase
"

Dont need Grace when we can instantly full heal after a hit that doesnt kill us

99% of the time deaths come from DD, volatile, elemental crit spell, Multiple Large Hits, LAG

I had no problems spinning through alch'd t16 guardian maps

2 life flasks is important when doing vaal pact

Mana flask helps to instantly pot up mana when u run out which is sometimes needed

Dying sun replaces one of the defensive flasks

You can drop the quick silver for a quartz with extra evasion

I havent noticed any issues with getting hit

That being said anyone can run any flasks they want, its personal preference

Dying sun is not mandatory but it does give ridiculous dps.

Ideally you want (Helm Enchant Reduced Grace Reservation) + lvl 3 Enlighten's on Auras to run all 3.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional