Deleted

"
MFJones escribió:
Is CI version viable?

With an Ass ton amount of currency sure
"
Zimtdrop escribió:
Hi,

I would like to know which lab helm enchant would be best: cyclone damage or cyclone attack speed? Maybe someone can help me with this question. Does more attack speed mean = more molten burst procs?

(I didn't follow your guide exactly, but it sure was a great help for my char. So thank you very much, this build is freaking fun to play!)

If you really want a lab enchant you could get

Reduced Grace Mana Reservation
Cyclone Damage
Decoy Totem Life
Cyclone Attack Speed

But none of those enchants will really be "build enabling"

You really dont need any.
"
caick1000 escribió:
Nice build!
So I'm currenctly lvl 88 and my damage is amazing (I added melee physical damage instead of lgoh on the 6L)
I need a little bit more hp still, I have 5.7k but next lvl will be a life node so maybe will go almost to 6K. It was a bit hard to sustain the mana cost so I got the life nodes + reduce mana cost near the templar instead of the one that gives +20 str and all, seems fine now since I got more damage and 0.4 mana leech is enought.

I'm using Atziri's Step because I think it's better for me to have more spell dodge and move speed at the start of the map (and hp)

I think the only problem for me now is that I need more resists.. currently is 89% fire 101% cold and 88% lightning. Not sure how to increase it for now.

Can you check my gear/tree please :P?

Your characters are hidden cant see them

But im gonna guess that your rings/glove/belt/helm are not giving you enough res
"
kudyastep1998 escribió:
Hey guys i'm looking for a build to do mid tier maps t8-t12 very fast,dont need doing end content, is this buid good with this?

Sure i do t16 very fast so that should be... enough of a ... fact? so that you can make a decision if its the build for you
which second aura you recommend to use? i saw grace and purity of fire in your character profile
"
"
caick1000 escribió:
Nice build!
So I'm currenctly lvl 88 and my damage is amazing (I added melee physical damage instead of lgoh on the 6L)
I need a little bit more hp still, I have 5.7k but next lvl will be a life node so maybe will go almost to 6K. It was a bit hard to sustain the mana cost so I got the life nodes + reduce mana cost near the templar instead of the one that gives +20 str and all, seems fine now since I got more damage and 0.4 mana leech is enought.

I'm using Atziri's Step because I think it's better for me to have more spell dodge and move speed at the start of the map (and hp)

I think the only problem for me now is that I need more resists.. currently is 89% fire 101% cold and 88% lightning. Not sure how to increase it for now.

But im gonna guess that your rings/glove/belt/helm are not giving you enough res

Oh I didn't know, you can see them now.
Hi Ben,

I love this build...I've died 3 times using it and I'm currently on my fourth lol. First time PoE and HC player so w/e. The amount of currency it farms is ridiculous, lol that's what keeps me coming back after dying

Anyway, I've ran up to T13 with this build with absolute no problem (every time I died I did something stupid like use vaal cyclone on exploding corpses or uber trial standing on trap w/o realizing it). Never had a problem with mobs or mitigation but I've always used blasphemy + warlord's mark with your build, I find it gives so much mitigation vs. bosses and everything that can touch me.

Why do you recommend not using warlord's mark? I understand that if something can 1 shot you at 6k it'll probably still 1 shot me at 6k with warlord's mark, but a lot of things don't hit that hard, some hit for 5k etc. Maybe I'm just not getting it...

My other question is, if I can't afford/find +ele weakness on hit gloves, do you think I should run blasphemy + ele weakness gems? Or should I just do warlord's mark/HoA in the meantime?

Finally, (sorry for the long post) do you think using warlord's mark will limit my ability to do T16? I run this build with a Perseverance (unique vanguard belt) which gives me perma onslaught and a sulphur flask and man, my DPS never is a problem. But then again, I've only done T13, maybe with ele weakness it'd be even more OP lol.

Thanks for the guide man, this is the shit. Proper build, proper answers to crappy questions :)
"
Denisior escribió:
which second aura you recommend to use? i saw grace and purity of fire in your character profile

purity of fire was for atziri,

i run grace/ herald of ash
"
caick1000 escribió:
"
"
caick1000 escribió:
Nice build!

Oh I didn't know, you can see them now.

Okay so on res since you didn't path like i did, ur missing elementalist which gives some free all res.

The rest would just be on gear.

Dark ray vectors are pretty important for the amount of dodge it gives us is over 20%.

Spells arent an issue imo untill it comes down to really hard bosses in which case having some extra spell dodge might be enough to save you.

I prefer the vectors though. Movement speed can also save your ass especially in atziri/shaper/guardian fights when you need to move fast

On jewels each one should have 7% life if possible 6% minimum
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 12 ene. 2017 17:37:23
"
Brewtus2 escribió:
Hi Ben,

I love this build...I've died 3 times using it and I'm currently on my fourth lol. First time PoE and HC player so w/e. The amount of currency it farms is ridiculous, lol that's what keeps me coming back after dying

Anyway, I've ran up to T13 with this build with absolute no problem (every time I died I did something stupid like use vaal cyclone on exploding corpses or uber trial standing on trap w/o realizing it). Never had a problem with mobs or mitigation but I've always used blasphemy + warlord's mark with your build, I find it gives so much mitigation vs. bosses and everything that can touch me.

Why do you recommend not using warlord's mark? I understand that if something can 1 shot you at 6k it'll probably still 1 shot me at 6k with warlord's mark, but a lot of things don't hit that hard, some hit for 5k etc. Maybe I'm just not getting it...

My other question is, if I can't afford/find +ele weakness on hit gloves, do you think I should run blasphemy + ele weakness gems? Or should I just do warlord's mark/HoA in the meantime?

Finally, (sorry for the long post) do you think using warlord's mark will limit my ability to do T16? I run this build with a Perseverance (unique vanguard belt) which gives me perma onslaught and a sulphur flask and man, my DPS never is a problem. But then again, I've only done T13, maybe with ele weakness it'd be even more OP lol.

Thanks for the guide man, this is the shit. Proper build, proper answers to crappy questions :)

Its good to play BSC or StD and get a good feel for the build if you are ripping alot.
I also did not run rip mods while mapping.

I would recommend not using Vaal Cyclone for Hc instead use Vaal Grace

If i could get +1 curse on the xophs id probably be running warlords + ele weak on gloves.

I suppose if ur on hc warlords mark might be better then grace+eleweak gloves.

would make the requirements much easier to grab.

I can alter the guide and recommend a defensive setup for hc.

However grace is pretty important...

So what would have to happen is mandatory enchant reduced reservation for curse or grace

The warlords comment i made was before i switched the build to Vaal Pact.

But now that we are using vaal pact i suppose warlords would be the better option.
Editado por útlima vez por Bloomania en 12 ene. 2017 18:08:03

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional