[2.5] Blight / Low Life / 10k+ ES / 100k+ DPS

Could this build work with CI and a Skin of the Loyal?
This could be possible with Chaos Inoculation & Skin of the Loyal, however you would have to sacrifice an aura, curse, or arctic armor due to discipline being on blood magic.
So your build using a 6L only pumps out 100kDPS. Not hate bashing but it's not even an accurate DPS count. You're doing 6 cast/sec. That means you apply 12 stacks in 2 seconds. Duration is 2.25 so you're only applying 13 stacks if you channel the entire time. Tree needs to be reworked. Shows you have ghost reaver on your tree. You also got only 2 jewel slots in an area full of them being a scion. My occultist blighter pumps out more dps than yours with a 5L and not having OP gear.
"
sumyounguy escribió:
So your build using a 6L only pumps out 100kDPS. Not hate bashing but it's not even an accurate DPS count. You're doing 6 cast/sec. That means you apply 12 stacks in 2 seconds. Duration is 2.25 so you're only applying 13 stacks if you channel the entire time. Tree needs to be reworked. Shows you have ghost reaver on your tree. You also got only 2 jewel slots in an area full of them being a scion. My occultist blighter pumps out more dps than yours with a 5L and not having OP gear.

Yes, Ghost Reaver is on the tree as I have been testing between Warlord's & Poacher's Marks and the Cry to evaluate best sustainability. The intro to the build says the entire thing will be re-done and is incomplete. The point is to give players a template to build off of and prove viability for the Scion as well as Occultist.
"
Yes, Ghost Reaver is on the tree as I have been testing between Warlord's & Poacher's Marks and the Cry to evaluate best sustainability. The intro to the build says the entire thing will be re-done and is incomplete. The point is to give players a template to build off of and prove viability for the Scion as well as Occultist.

So you include your experiments in a template for new players to your build? That's the stupidest thing I've heard. The problem I have with this whole "template" is that you give false numbers, use broken gear, and have a tree put out there with your experiments that you're not even sure you're going to keep in the build. Ghost reaver on a DoT build is a joke.
Editado por útlima vez por sumyounguy en 21 dic. 2016 14:36:33
"
sumyounguy escribió:
"

So you include your experiments in a template for new players to your build? That's the stupidest thing I've heard. The problem I have with this whole "template" is that you give false numbers, use broken gear, and have a tree put out there with your experiments that you're not even sure you're going to keep in the build. Ghost reaver on a DoT build is a joke.

There are quite a few players, a couple who I know personally that are intimidated by the depth of this game and want to know that a build is at least viable before committing the hours to it. I see no harm in posting a testing build for a brand new skill before a season begins so that these players can see the skills viability. It was introduced as imperfect and incomplete. I think you need to chill a little.
How did you take Zealot's Oath without having it connected to the start?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional