[2.4] Mjolner Lightning Strike - The Lightning Cone of Death [SC]

"
anythinggoes22 escribió:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAHcAecEswUtCdkLYREPFLAWbxpVGmwgWSHQJKonLylPLlMxnjWSNok26DbpOlg62DrhOw08LUMxR35KyEwtTP9N41AwVcZWSFoaYSFko2VNZlRnvWjybqpvO3Ttd-N35XgNeu97bnvDfLt-r4IegpuC5INfg8yD24TZhO-Fe4qvjRmPRpARkFWXIZuhna6fy6IAplenCKcwqW6smK9stfK3Pr02vqe-vMAawGbBfMMzxYrGrspG02_VptZY2CTYTdi92V_awdte3YzgEuKt42rkIuw47-vwH_JF9On31_4K_o8=

(i am hoping) here is a link to my current tree. i havent ascended in uber lab yet as i just have issues with the trap mechanics and izaro's consistent one shots and i dont want to use a carry service for it. when it gets cleared i would probably take the extra 40 strength and passive node as i dont think either other starting point has enough value in it. i will see it as either 100 more life and 8 spell damage from iron will or a reason to drop a piece of gear for some utility part or just something stated better for me. if you want to check my gear the char is called scioniswierd. and if you ever want to ask me something specific ill probably be in game a fair bit for any questions

I'm just at the theorycraft point, but I was considering this path :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABACBZAZEEswthEQ8Wbxo4V5QdFMpGJKp3BycvKU-HEy3SgwlQRzWSNuk6WDrYXfI8LS2onKRKyORRUDBvnlXG21lnvTaJq7po8mu3bqoOSPTpZp4RlgnZe8N8u36vgpuC5INfg8yD2zxLhX2CHoqvFLCNGY5kj0aQEZBV4q1MLZuhogAtfWebwbTvUH_GrJivbLWFsUK18rb6tz6-vMHFwGa31sWKxq7zEbGQ1abYvdlf217djOAS42qiPnGF7DiIQvAf96b31_rScg_-Cq4-KgtwUonTjDbvDlnzWBenCBVQJ6nYJFZI

As you can see I chose to focus more on crit than on attack speed. As Mjölner is now capped at 250ms cast, I think and hope a 1h&shield + faster attack support is enough to cap triggering.

Pros & cons of my theory :
+ some critical nodes
+ shock chance is high with flat shock chance and critical potential, which might boost significantly the DPS (not on tooltip though)

Cons :
- probably lack of life (you have 161%, I have 119%)
- heavily rely on STR on gear (I'm at +325, you are +390)
- not that much of critical chance
- only 2 jewel slots

I consider the Inquisitor ascendancy along with the elementalist. If I'm shocking as much as I think, I might have a nice crit bonus from the Inquisitor (+120%).
The Raider you chose is really tempting for its permanent onslaught if you manage well.

I'll take the shadow path last. If the crit chance is high enough to keep elemental overload up and/or shock status, I won't go there and spend points in life and jewel slots instead.

What's your opinion on this ?
I was running around with the esh shield that gives you damage when you kill a shocked enemy as it isnt always clear if and when you shock. with my tree pretty much everything i hit i shock either on the intial hit or the first spell. as of right now i think i am hitting too quickly but most of my jewels are life and attack speed so that could be adjusted at some point. even with base crit i feel as if overload triggers often enough without having to invest, i kind of see attack speed as a pseudo crit chance increase. honesty the tree isnt that bad, i agree that the life on your tree is a little low but that is dependant on gear in the long run, for example if you run a lightning coil you could get away with a lax life pool because of the mitigation. also with the way breaches work i see allot of value in unwavering stance, before i took it id get stunned in a breach and rip as i cant move away.
Editado por útlima vez por anythinggoes22 en 11 ene. 2017 16:37:38
Well you guys have been having fun in my absence. I have a new take on the build here if you wanna check it out

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional