(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

There's a video of a guy 5b 1 red linking a belly of the beast. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. Since chroms are so damn expensive, the guy instead saved up like 2500 jewelers. And he rolled 3 socket. then used 3 blue from vorici. then from vorici he kept adding and removing 4 sockets then back to 3 sockets till the 4th was blue as well. He went up to 5blue and the 6th was red when he tried it. We don't need 5b but I'd look into whether that comes out cheaper or more expensive for people that are spending like 4000 chromatics (12000 jewelers) trying to get the colours.
"
ಥ_ಥ escribió:
There's a video of a guy 5b 1 red linking a belly of the beast. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. Since chroms are so damn expensive, the guy instead saved up like 2500 jewelers. And he rolled 3 socket. then used 3 blue from vorici. then from vorici he kept adding and removing 4 sockets then back to 3 sockets till the 4th was blue as well. He went up to 5blue and the 6th was red when he tried it. We don't need 5b but I'd look into whether that comes out cheaper or more expensive for people that are spending like 4000 chromatics (12000 jewelers) trying to get the colours.

at current rates 12k jewels would be way more expensive

Confirmed on 3.0
"
darkfalldoon escribió:
"
ಥ_ಥ escribió:

at current rates 12k jewels would be way more expensive

He's saying the guy did it for 2500 jewelers not 12k, the 12k was his conversion of how much 4k chrome was worth for comparison.

Yes doing the jewelers method is generally cheaper if you are willing to link yourself.
Hello!

Nice guide. I've been doing T10-12 maps fairly steady for the most part, but I struggle on long fights, particularly with bosses that deal heavy melee damage. The biggest issue I have is sustaining or gaining flask charges during long fights seems impossible, and I'm not convinced that when I do finally grab the Alchemist node that it'll be enough to help with that issue.
Oops! double post, disregard this one.
Editado por útlima vez por Shishnatobobby en 10 ago. 2017 20:18:20
"
Shishnatobobby escribió:
Hello!

Nice guide. I've been doing T10-12 maps fairly steady for the most part, but I struggle on long fights, particularly with bosses that deal heavy melee damage. The biggest issue I have is sustaining or gaining flask charges during long fights seems impossible, and I'm not convinced that when I do finally grab the Alchemist node that it'll be enough to help with that issue.

Felt similar to me before getting 6L/Dying sun. Feels like the 6L was a bigger upgrade, but with both i'm killing t10-t12 bosses in 1-2 seconds now.
question how does the Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel allow us to have additional barrage projctile?
"
motoman006 escribió:
question how does the Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel allow us to have additional barrage projctile?

It brings your total increased flask effect to 50% so then the 2 projectiles from dying sun become 3
Hello OP, I appreciate the build and really like how you incorporated an insane amount of Tankiness, but on path of building it shows a 9 link for barrage? Forgive my ignorance and I'm sorry if this was asked before, but I just don't understand how. Can someone clear it up?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional