(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hi,

Thank you for the build, I'm thinking about playing a wander this league. But do have one questions before I start. What is the best way to get (or craft) a decent end game rare wand?
"
lazyrabbit711 escribió:
Hi,

Thank you for the build, I'm thinking about playing a wander this league. But do have one questions before I start. What is the best way to get (or craft) a decent end game rare wand?

I've been asking myself the same question. The best way i worked out, besides getting a super lucky drop from temple with the hybrid (flat lightnig + lightning pen) mod, is to craft one using fossils.

If you take a ilvl 82-84+ crusader influenced imbued wand and fossil craft it with Serrated, metallic and shuddering fossils you can hit: flat lightning, attacks with this weapon penetrate XX% lightning resistance, attackspeed and crit chance. Is it going to be cheap? not at all but it's the best way I've found so far.

Worth nothing, ele pen, flat lightning, attack speed and crit chance is only 2 pre and 2 suffixes which leave room for other good mods or crafts like the % increased lightning damage and whatnot
This is the gear i've got currently:
Spoiler

What should be my next upgrade? (im currently working out how to fix my resists without using a jewel socket).

I'd guess a good rare wand, im just unsure how to craft/buy one. can't seem to find one for sale that does better than piscator's that isn't in the 10-15ex range and i doubt i can afford to craft one at the moment.
Maybe I'm focusing on the wrong thing, any kinda input would be appreciated.
Hi, was wondering how screwed I am if I can't get the helm enchant? (ssf)
"
enyaisrave escribió:
Hi, was wondering how screwed I am if I can't get the helm enchant? (ssf)

not really - you have 8 base proj from power siphon lvl 20 (+1 at 21) and 3 from barrage support to start with. There are some diminishing returns with barrage support, so the enchant is a bit less powerful than it seems.
I feel my gear is alright, but i'm at a point where i can't quite deal with high tier deliriums (T14-16ish range). Some goes okay (never really hit more than 3 stacks of rewards) and others i die a few times in. I'm not entirely sure if this is because i'm playing wrong or simply because I can't clear the packs fast enough. Some advice would be appreciated if anyone is currently running those maps without problems.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

I also have a 13% lightning penetration while affected by Wrath watchers eye.
Which Annointment is best for the build?
Mathil Fan Girl
"
Reazion escribió:
I feel my gear is alright, but i'm at a point where i can't quite deal with high tier deliriums (T14-16ish range). Some goes okay (never really hit more than 3 stacks of rewards) and others i die a few times in. I'm not entirely sure if this is because i'm playing wrong or simply because I can't clear the packs fast enough. Some advice would be appreciated if anyone is currently running those maps without problems.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

I also have a 13% lightning penetration while affected by Wrath watchers eye.

At a glance, you're missing A LOT of flat damage. You have about 500-550 (not sure if I mathed right) flat damage even though a jewel with 2 lightning rolls can provide about 40 flat damage if not more, which equates to 8% MORE damage (though I don't agree with scaling lightning damage only, I'd rather scale general elemental damage). Since your wand is really lacking flat damage, accuracy, and increased damage, it probably isn't the best wand for you. Piscator's may potentially do better than it, check POB. Also, I strayed away from the tree and used cluster jewels. You can get some really nutty rolls, HUGE damage increases (and I mean 40%+ damage per notable), and a lot of jewel sockets. You may want to give it a look, I have some on my character if you want (assuming you can see my profile).

@HorribleSubs that varies significantly from person to person, for me, POB says Wand Slinger is the best, but that may not be the same for you. That's where you need to look at POB and figure for yourself which is best.
ive checked like too many top rolled wands that exist for sale and none has higher dps than piscators,am i doing something wrong?or its just an insane 1c wand?also im salty af that some builds are just that superior to others with minor investment
Guys i am really frustrated. I do 1k Kinetic plast damage and i dont know why....

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional