(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

you need every jewel to have % life roll or flat life from abyss jewel and ideally on jewellery too. Also invest skill point on tree. (so i stop trying on wander build as 4k is enough for my not so faster lab runner), 5.5k is viable i think.

Once you stack enough life and evasion and other layer of defense the bosses are actually boring. The only "hard" boss were Delve that just due to scaling (somewhat fun due to adrenaline rush). Sirus is just some mind game (maza, corridor, cross shaped spinner) plus scaling to one shot quite a lot of build .

The game has put a stress to bow (and wand) build that 4k build are suicidal
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Drox get's really tanky if not immortal while beeing affected by one of those banners.

So make sure that those are destroyed ;)
Thanks to both of you guys and especially you Toma_hawk for creating this build guide! Those banners took me a good 10 seconds each standing in point blank range with Power Siphon, but as I said, some things were still suboptimal in my gear.

I'll make sure to check back if I encounter any more troubles :)
"
xxshooter999xx escribió:

Nice, I wasn't aware of that. Triggering HOI off for boss fights definitely makes sense. That's a nice Shield + Glove combo. What do you mean by legacy, if you don't mind me asking?

My shield is fractured item. Buy it dirt cheap and divine into 20% MS. You can't acquire it anymore from league.

In league it seem quite expensive to get top movement speed roll and +3 to gem, since +3 is not a locked mod likes in fractured item

Thus there may be other shield to use for this build in league since my shield did not have life roll
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Editado por útlima vez por neohongkong en 2 feb. 2020 7:34:43
"
Toma_Hawk escribió:
Drox get's really tanky if not immortal while beeing affected by one of those banners.

So make sure that those are destroyed ;)

And adds hurts too.

I am still half know the mechanics since i am not sure the banner's AOE is the circle thing or affect the whole arena. And they keep spawning too

After trying to keep killing banner for the whole arena, i thought the most effect way was kite the boss to the corner and you are standing on a place that can't spawn banner, and keep dps down the boss , observe his attack and just kill add and banner near to the boss and you.

Everyone ignored me :c lol
"
Everyone ignored me :c lol

Is there something you wanted to be answered?

So far i'm pretty much done with the league(well.. for at least 1 week or so lol)

This is what i ended up with. Had a lot of fun and luck this league.

So far i'm really happy with the peformance of the build. Did everything with lvl 8 awakening except deep delving.
The grindy way to get conquerers to spawn and sirus is just so exhausting to me.

League Gear

That's awesome Toma_Hawk, thanks for sharing your current gear once more!

It's my first leauge getting to mapping in PoE, and I gotta agree that it feels like an endless grind with little indication of my own progress x_X

Anyhow, I got a few more questions now:

Is Atziri's Promise Flask better than Ruby Flask for mapping or do you just use that for bossing?

For the Helmet Enchant, what do you propose? I had to check the wiki, just to see that there are like 300 possible enchants. Is it recommendable to run Uber lab over and over with the prophecy to get the enchat yourself on the helm or is it better to just straight up buy a helmet that has the 2 additional projectiles for power siphon? For me, it' still kinda risky to run Uber Lab; I mean I can do it but the odds of death are certainly there. I'm not a fast runner either, so upon seeing the 300+ possible enchant list I kinda feel hopeless for that. Regarless, I really want to make it happen for that juicy additional boss damage :D

Similar question for the Wand: On Red Maps I have issues one shotting certain packs, I think it's time for me to ditch my

in favor of a Lightning Wand. I have trouble estimating when a rare wand would give me more DPS though. That 140% more elemental damage seems pretty good. I have issues guessing how good the added flat x to y lightning damage computes :o Uhh so yeah, do you just end up buying one as well or loot rare wands in hopes of finding one yourself? Or do you just look up a good base and chaos it over and over again? What is an efficient strat that might end up resulting in a decent weapon?

Same problem with the gloves atm.

I don't even know what my point is anymore, lol. I thought the 1-100 Lightning damage as well as the 5th support gem would be pretty good, but I guess I'll start looking for Tomb Fists. If I wasn't gonna buy them, how would you drop them? Just from an Abyssal Chest from a random crack while mapping?

PS: Is there any other Amulet Anointment you would recommend other than Profane Chemistry? Do you just aim for a big node in our skill path, nothing worth picking outside of the wanderfinder tree?

aaand... no more Herald of Thunder in the final setup?
Editado por útlima vez por xxshooter999xx en 5 feb. 2020 12:58:33
Hey all, just started this build and I am loving it!

Though I have a quick question about prioritizing curses at the moment. Long story short, I got lucky with corrupting a pair of Tombfists and got the implicit that applies level 12 elemental weakness. The build utilized Poacher's mark which is another curse, I think you can see my dilemma now. I know I can anoint an amulet with Whispers of Doom, but I don't have the budget to get the oils and a permanent amulet for the build currently.

TLDR; Which curse should I prioritize in the build right now, Poacher's Mark, or level 12 Elemental weakness.

Thank you in advance!

Which gem setup are we suppose to use? The one in the guide or the one in the PoB cause they are different.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional