(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

whoops

Can this build do uber elder in league? If it can hopefully like level 95 and below.
Being stuck at level 90 as a dead eye because im finding it difficult to not be stupid and die. Even with properly rolled flasks I manage to keep dying.

Is pathfinder a lot smoother at mapping because of bleed and status ailment immunity during flask effect?

leaving the flask setup to 1 adrenelin anti bleed , 1 warding stibnite , 1 evasion diamond flask .

Not sure how much of a dps loss it would be. Im at 31k barrage and 31k kinetic blast Tool Tip in hideout with auras.
Domine Non Es Dignus
PSA for all ele wander builds really:

Piscator's Vigil can now get OP corruptions, really putting an end to the "Piscator's Vigil vs. rare wand" discussion.

Piscators with crit (thats >10% base crit, lol ) and ele pen double corruption easily on par with mirror-tier rare wands.

Flat lightning and attack speed OP as well
Editado por útlima vez por vtepezh en 28 jun. 2018 3:00:40
OP is a bit exaggerated.

Those double corr. are nice as hell! And i can't repeat myself enough to replace the Piscator at the very end.

At that end of that gear progress however, no matter what corr. combo you get, a perfect roll Piscator is still 15% less dmg. than a mirror Tier wand.

Culling strike is the only really impactful corruption and i simply got that on my off-hand.

2 Mouseclicks and i got the cull, which you also can get anyway with one gem somewhere on your gear with power siphon ;)

No Discussion needed.

Editado por útlima vez por Toma_Hawk en 28 jun. 2018 10:29:18
At the moment I am at level 90, currently 4.6k hp. My dps is ok but my hp is low, anyone pls suggest where should I improve next? Already invest 13-14 exalts in this character and this is by far the best character i have ever played. Anyone suggest me where i need to improve next? Should I leave tombfist and looking for a rare gloves? Or do I need to replace my unique wand with a rare one? My rings and amulets is not good but using those for resistance.
And last of all sorry for being noob xD

My profile id https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ark4rk

Editado por útlima vez por ark4rk en 28 jun. 2018 15:24:10
"
ark4rk escribió:
At the moment I am at level 90, currently 4.6k hp. My dps is ok but my hp is low, anyone pls suggest where should I improve next? Already invest 13-14 exalts in this character and this is by far the best character i have ever played. Anyone suggest me where i need to improve next? Should I leave tombfist and looking for a rare gloves? Or do I need to replace my unique wand with a rare one? My rings and amulets is not good but using those for resistance.
And last of all sorry for being noob xD

My profile id https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ark4rk

From a quick look, I'd say your rings and amu need higher life rolls, you went contrary to the guide for throatseeker and crackling speed first, before you took the life node that gives you resistances on the top left (cruel preparation) and your jewels are all missing life except one.

Regards
Hello,

Right in this moment im Level 82 and im looking for some Advice, Could someone take a look at my gear and tell me what i should improve? are my Jewels fine?

Im Thankful for any advice still got 9 EX to Spare
"
Apperception escribió:

From a quick look, I'd say your rings and amu need higher life rolls, you went contrary to the guide for throatseeker and crackling speed first, before you took the life node that gives you resistances on the top left (cruel preparation) and your jewels are all missing life except one.

Regards

Thanks a lot man for taking a look on my character, I am now taking those life nodes and I will replace jewels with life rolls
Thank you so much once again
So for bosses you swap weapons to SP/Brinerot and warcry twice and throw down an orb of storms then swap back and barrage? The orb/power charges despawn before I can do much damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Bender222 en 29 jun. 2018 21:11:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional