(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Balantakos escribió:
I dont remember if i asked here, lol...

3.0 update happening?

Cheers!

So far no real changes, i'm still waiting what happens with the Bandit's since you will encounter them in the Later Act's of 3.0

No need to worry Build will still perform as it does now.
A little Update.

Since Evasion will get Buffed on pretty much every item i will drop the Jade Flask for a "Ample Diamond Flask of Reflexes"

Otherwise the Build will end up with way to much Movement Speed :D
This will be a great step towards consistent DPS output also might open the option to drop the critical strikes gem for critical damage gem.

This will require some Testing, since there is nothing more retarded than High tooltip but inconsistent DMG output.

If this will work out well however, in addition of a wise oak, DPS will be around 4+ Mill. DPS.

Since going max. elemental penetration isn't very effective against end game bosses, having a Name standing for that felt a bit misleading. So instead i went with "queenliness wanderfinder" since this build is making great use of the Chest Piece Queen of the Forest.
Editado por útlima vez por Toma_Hawk en 24 jun. 2017 6:50:01
I was planning something close to this for 3.0 but using voidwalker and adding immolate instead of pierce. Have you had a chance to test any of the new gems?
Editado por útlima vez por gGrimace en 23 jun. 2017 22:51:21
"
gGrimace escribió:
I was planning something close to this for 3.0 but using voidwalker and adding immolate instead of pierce. Have you had a chance to test any of the new gems?

You loose life on a build that has trouble reaching 5k with life on every single piece.
Editado por útlima vez por Pandaroux en 24 jun. 2017 13:52:06
hello I wanted to ask what bandits did you choose for 3.0 ?

thanks
Hey guys!

About the Voidwalker Boot's:
It would be nice to have 100% Pierce yet.. it's not really needed.
And since it has no Life, make's it kind of not an option.

For the New Immolate Gem, it looks quite interesting and i wanted to make an Fire based Wander before i've even seen it, yet in this case/ this build, it would not work properly.

About Immolate, you get the extra flat fire damage against enemies that are burning, so we have to apply the elemental status alignment properly and reliable. Which sound's a bit clunky.

I will keep an eye on that Gem, maybe i come up with an alternative Build that uses it.

As for Bandit's in 3.0 i took 2 passive points.

Oak is not useful

The only interesting thing Alira is offering is the Crit. multi. which seems low towards endgame.

Kraityn looks pretty solid, but overall just some small stat's that is rather smoothing out a build, than making a noticeable difference.

Here is a hopefully, useful and helpful video showcasing some Mechanic's with Herald's:

https://youtu.be/A-AbUlWTqoc
Does vaal pact make this build a no-go for lab? Or does the speed just cruise through everything fast enough that it doesn't matter.
Once you get used to Vaal Pact and know the Trap Mechanic's it's fairly easy.

Flask Timing and making good use of the Movement Speed is the Key.

If you messed up badly you can still wait for flask's to refill.

I did the 100 U-Lab Endgame grind challenge with my Wander :)
Any reason you don't take any extra power charges in the tree?

What about essence of Hysteria over crit chance in gloves?
The Initial thought behind not taking Power Charge's is getting those in long boss fight's.
Since it's hard to sustain them there.

Yet, there is Brinerot Flag, which gives you 2 Power Charges for using a Warcry, which you could use in the Off-Hand.

Personally i would only use that in Shaper / Uber- Atziri because you have time to switch without getting attacked.

Yet for Guardian Fight's which give you less to no break, a weapon swap could kill you.

As for Glove's, sure Hysteria is a very viable Option for Glove crafting.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional