(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I can't beat merciless nor uber lab on 87lv with my gear. What am I doing wrong???

Why is my dps so low??
KB(buffed): 14.9k
Barrage(buffed):16.1k

Killing packs is fine but bosses are f**cking torment!
Editado por útlima vez por Mynio en 11 mar. 2017 10:42:20
@Mynio

Single Target is weak with a 5l and without certain items.

Get Point Blank in the Passive tree, if you can't afford a Vinktar, get Atziri's Promise and The Wise Oak.

For the Wise Oak Flask, make sure that you have your Lightning Res. is the Highest, to get Lightning Penetration.

Try Crit. Strikes instead of Elemental Focus, this way you can also Shock him when you crit.

Make use of the Stibnite Flask and Blind him.

The rest is pretty much dodging.
Hey can you tell me if going CI would be just as good or if the life version has any benefits over CI and if Raider might also be a viable option or does Pathfinder outdamage a Raider with this build?
When would you recommend speccing Point Blank? How does it affect KB fro trash clearing?
@MMCShiNi

KB will be fine

@Creyze

As CI, you would lose all the defensive Layers the Lifebased version has, Evasion, Dodge.
Also you would either get more mana reserved nodes to make room for Discipline of get very high ES gear.

Also have to worry about Stun's, so you would lose certain item slots, where boots (skyforth) are the best, yet expensive.

It is still possible, yet i disslike the loss of defense.

Raider will give you a lot of attack speed and good frenzy charge generation, yet Pathfinder is just making the build very smooth, also with the flask nodes, vinktar provides more leech, more ele pen., dying sun 1 add. arrow, just as an example.
Editado por útlima vez por Toma_Hawk en 11 mar. 2017 12:50:40
Moved from this wand

to this
, dps slightly higher, but actual hit lower
Editado por útlima vez por streej en 11 mar. 2017 12:49:59
Toma_Hawk could You post your stats screen along with KB and Barrage stats, please? w/buff and without.

Also I would not mind gear update.
I am starting hoping in this build for some reason... probably because of recent deaths in t12+

This is the slowest progressing character I have ever build. Unfortunately to hear.
The thing is that almost every single piece has to be pin point. This is challenging here and puts me in impatience mode.
Editado por útlima vez por Mynio en 11 mar. 2017 13:08:17
"
Mynio escribió:
Toma_Hawk could You post your stats screen along with KB and Barrage stats, please? w/buff and without.

Also I would not mind gear update.
I am starting hoping in this build for some reason... probably because of recent deaths in t12+

This is the slowest progressing character I have ever build. Unfortunately to hear.
The thing is that almost every single piece has to be pin point. This is challenging here and puts me in impatience mode.

I would change wand at first (rare Imbued wand or Piscators, since you have flat lightning on your rings/amulet), after you change wand - you need to look at your rings/amulet (you need accuracy and WED at least on 1 of your rings or amulet). You can look my profile (WanderInFuture current active legacy toon). Gear isnt perfect for sure, i'd say budget. Total cost (without chest) around 3 ex.
Buffed KB - 28k
Buffed Barrage (5L) - 25k dps

"
streej escribió:

I would change wand at first (rare Imbued wand or Piscators, since you have flat lighting on your rings/amulet) after you change wand - you need to look at your rings/amulet (you need accuracy and WED at least on 1 of your rings or amulet). You can look my profile (WanderInFuture current active legacy toon). Gear isn't perfect for sure, I'd say budget. Total cost (without chest) around 3 ex.
Buffed KB - 28k
Buffed Barrage (5L) - 25k dps

Alright, I've just made some changes, managed to buy a great item spending less than 1ex.

to

Bumped my DPS by ~3k
but that, is still relatively low for bosses...
gonna farm hard for that 6l QoTF

Now I need to change my crappy ring onto one with IED like you've mentioned, that will buff me even further, hopefully, that will be a diamond ring. We also rely on critical strikes so we gotta get them somewhere. Next in line is a shield with +100hp and 1k evasion along with some resistances. Other than that I will be slowly hunting horror essences and will try to get AS, hp, flat lighting on gloves.

But honestly I dunno how are We going to squeeze 86k DPS out of KB.

Buffed KB - ~28k
Buffed Barrage (5L) - ~27k dps
Editado por útlima vez por Mynio en 11 mar. 2017 14:15:58
Wander was never cheap. The more you invest, then more your profit

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional