[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
lisenysh escribió:
"
alecs87 escribió:
I must be doing something wrong, because I can't even kill the guardians. my res are capped and sit at 6.7K hp. dps in town is 27K 5 minutes into the fight and barely did any damage.. have to run all the time as hits hurt me a lot.

this is my eq
:

e: managed to do 3 of the guardians after endless fights but only easy mod maps.

don't know if that would help much but try taking 3 points in dirty techniques wheel, it's 70% more damage over time which should help. There is also iron reflexes on the way that should be helpful, because cospri's + devoto's give a bunch of evasion that this build does not scale, but will be useful as armor. You also deviated in some places from the build, 1 example being hematophagy, which gives 20% increased damage while leeching, as in almost permanent damage increase.

In fact I am using almost the same tree he is using on his character. The one here seems to be slightly different. The only difference is that I took "Cleaving" instead of a socket as I don't have a better gem for now.

Fortify in main links decreases the damage way too much and i can get the fortify by leaping.

I'm at 80% ish damage reduce when buffed so don't know how much that Iron Reflex would help. I think the current 30% evade chance is better.
May i ask how you have 80% DR? I can only get up to 40 percent and just wondering what i m missing. Thank you
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cromi38/characters

What should be my next upgrade for my char. I have 5.4k HP max. I die more than half the time and I'd really like to farm uber lab. Is there something obvious I'm missing? I feel like I'm also doing a little less damage and the fights take awhile since I have to put down AW then run over and over. Thanks.
"
Cromi38 escribió:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cromi38/characters

What should be my next upgrade for my char. I have 5.4k HP max. I die more than half the time and I'd really like to farm uber lab. Is there something obvious I'm missing? I feel like I'm also doing a little less damage and the fights take awhile since I have to put down AW then run over and over. Thanks.

Why do you use Bloodlust if you are not causing bleeding? I would also get higher life role on my rares.
Editado por útlima vez por bibanul en 22 mar. 2017 6:59:49
Follow-up: is Kitava's Feast also okay with this build?
So I have a couple of issues with the build. Now, I know I'm no where near as experienced as Norse, but hear me out.

The speccing so heavily into endurace charges just seems insane to me. Generating them via Leap Slam is feels like more of a chore than part of a movement skill. And then taking 5 total? It just seems like total overkill to me, maybe I'm not using leap slam enough? I just don't ever see myself capping out at 5 charges.

Also, I can understand going for a 6L Warchief Totem, if you HAVE a disfavour or if you slot the poison (which I'm not sure is even worth if we aren't abusing poison). Wouldn't it just be better to have our 6L EQ, and just a 4L Warchief?

Am also skeptical about the duel curse setup. The way I'm trying to play, I want to just zerg down Izaro. The 60% reduced curse effects, and having to fit +1 curse somewhere (I really don't like Cospris) just doesnt seem worth it at all. So I'm almost thinking a 6L axe, CWDT setup, 4L WC, and a herald of ash with enduring cry would almost be more efficient.

Once again, I'm a novice compared to OP. Would appreciate any input. Much love.

EDIT: So based on my own complaints, I've started using my leap slam as a primary movement rather than just trying to get over ledges, etc. I can see the appeal, once I get my faster attacks leveled up. I'm still keen on just using Enduring cry though (personal preference).

And just a random question to anyone, Why Axes? Is it due to their high dps? I like Maces thematically, and am just curious as to why any 2H weapon couldn't be used. A lot of the axe nodes do seem to be higher DPS than mace nodes, so just want some sort of insight here.

Also stuns are a bitch pre Brutal Fervor, I almost recommend rushing tha tbefore grabbing Bane.
Editado por útlima vez por Farkies en 22 mar. 2017 10:38:39
Dear god using only leap slam for endurance charges just sounds painful use your warcry bro lol
I am really enjoying this build so far but i as well have a complaint about the endurance charge issue. Could we replace temporal chains with warlords mark. I figure temporal chains just slows enemies to help us survive but with warlords mark we would make up for that with better leech. We would also get more mana leech from it. And then best of all we would get easier endurance charge generation. Any thoughts on this?
"
Runal escribió:
I am really enjoying this build so far but i as well have a complaint about the endurance charge issue. Could we replace temporal chains with warlords mark. I figure temporal chains just slows enemies to help us survive but with warlords mark we would make up for that with better leech. We would also get more mana leech from it. And then best of all we would get easier endurance charge generation. Any thoughts on this?

You can use both enduring cry and end-charge-on-stun on leapslam to keep the charges on max.
I use leapslam to jump between packs alot, so it\s not even an issue. Only relying in leapslam to get charges would be an issue though.
Combine that with flask to have 90% phys reduction.

And temp chains doesnt slow down enemies abit, it slows them down ALOT when u have 20%+32%quality and+curse effect.
Warlords would be a total waste imo.
"
Eazie escribió:
May i ask how you have 80% DR? I can only get up to 40 percent and just wondering what i m missing. Thank you

lion's flask + 4 endurance charges + fortify + flat armour scaled by passive tree. ( + Combat Stamina node) that should make it around 80 ish.. you can spend some more points in endurance charges if you wish or get a +1 belt

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional