[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

In This build should i ascend to champion or slayer?
Can you post a SS of your sheet dps (if possible, with all the different combinations you list in the guide for 5L and 6L) for earthquake and warchief?
I'm stuck with shit dps.. I was thinking on buying an hezmana's but is it viable for HC ? I don't know what to do.. What should i upgrade and what kind of gems should i be seeking for HC char?

If anyone could help little bit would be much appreciated.
Is the writhing jar, atziri's step, and devotions devotion really that important to the build?

Writhing jar is just for the leach from overkill right? Wouldn't a damage flask be a good replacement here?

Something like Heal Flask (chill removal)-Lions Roar-Basalt Flask (Curse removal)- Atziri's promise (damage and chaos resist)- Taste of hate eventually (using a Sulphur until then with a movement speed suffix)

Atziri's step the only notable thing seems to be the 14% chance to dodge spell damage, is there not anything better for this build?

Devotions devotion, if you don't need the attack speed for getting one eq to each auto, this helms feels like it has a lot of wasted stats. Dropping the movement and attack speeds for life and resistances (preferably a little chaos on the helm) seems beneficial since you don't get the reduced damage done from the unique helmet.
"
vladimars escribió:

Writhing jar is just for the leach from overkill right? Wouldn't a damage flask be a good replacement here?

Something like Heal Flask (chill removal)-Lions Roar-Basalt Flask (Curse removal)- Atziri's promise (damage and chaos resist)- Taste of hate eventually (using a Sulphur until then with a movement speed suffix)

Writhing jar is pretty good for a few reasons.

1. Activates leech/overkill leech.
2. Activates Headsman (20% more damage, 15% increased AoE)
3. Is useful in no regen maps if you leap slam one too many times and need mana

"
vladimars escribió:

Atziri's step the only notable thing seems to be the 14% chance to dodge spell damage, is there not anything better for this build?

Atziri's Step has nice life, 30% movespeed, spell dodge (which is relatively scarce and pretty nice since it's one of only a handful of ways to negate damage from spells), and all of this on a pair of very cheap boots that are easily corrupted to +1 gems for the curse setup.

"
vladimars escribió:

Devotions devotion, if you don't need the attack speed for getting one eq to each auto, this helms feels like it has a lot of wasted stats. Dropping the movement and attack speeds for life and resistances (preferably a little chaos on the helm) seems beneficial since you don't get the reduced damage done from the unique helmet.

Devoto's has a very nice amount of movespeed and a fair bit of attack speed, both of which help increase clearspeed. These stats are not easily replaceable on most other gearslots, movespeed being irreplaceable in the helmet slot. Life and resistances are not really a problem later on once high levels of gear are achieved (Norse reaches close to 7k life in his vids, once you're at that point an extra 1-200 will not make a great difference). The reduced damage from the helmet is completely negligible. Also, chaos res is a nice little bonus, though would be achievable from a rare in that slot.

Overall, most of these items have stats or uses that aren't easy or possible to gain from their respective gear slots. Additionally, most of the stats you could gain from a rare in some of those slots (Life, res, armour) are stats that once you get good rares in all the non-unique slots become relatively useless anyway.

Editado por útlima vez por malarix1222 en 19 mar. 2017 9:01:50
"

It's also allowing you to trigger headsman against boss with no adds.

"

I think it's mainly because it's quite easy to get a +1 lvl pair , they are cheap , easily available and have nice stats , +1 on enhance alone make quite a big difference for vulna and temp chain ( probably more than 10% more damage ).

"

The dext roll is pretty huge , even more than ms or attack speed, finding more dext on the gear is going to be a nightmare :/
"
Acrytexi escribió:
I'm stuck with shit dps.. I was thinking on buying an hezmana's but is it viable for HC ? I don't know what to do.. What should i upgrade and what kind of gems should i be seeking for HC char?

If anyone could help little bit would be much appreciated.

Any axe with high pDPS will work, it does not matter at all - HC or not.
This build has turned out to work great for me, however I want to make a final push towards uber atziri/shaper. What level/equips should I aim for to make it? I've tried uber atziri once but I didn't have quite enough dps to last very long. I've got a 6L disfavour and 5L AW on my cospris, still working towards my devoto's reduced EQ duration. Mapping is really only limited by my leap slam at this point, up to t15s. Any tips on improving from here?
This build is really solid, I've been farming Uber Atziri deathless today. I've also had no issues tackling all Breaches.

Spoiler
I'm trying to get my hits to each have a EQ... am at .49 and .48 skill duration... UGH

Is this possible? or should I settle for attacking faster than EQ effect.
Editado por útlima vez por KCIV en 19 mar. 2017 13:44:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional